Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto/Sobriety Blog March 18, 2025

Weight: 338.4 lbs ( 153.5 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 56.5 in (143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Johnsonville Irish O'Garlic Sausage Links
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster,

Keto Day 2
Sober Month 3 (Day 91)

YMCA: No

I didn't go to the Y today because I'm going to go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Roommate woke me up this morning to have me take him to his appointment this morning. While he was there I went ahead and did the grocery shopping. And again I overspent, not quite as bad as last week. But I really am trying to keep it under $150. Frustratingly I didn't buy everything that I needed either. I went to the store without a plan the really expensive stuff was the bacon, eggs, and supplements. But I didn't get stuff to make the recipes that I was wanting to make. I'll have to go to the store tomorrow; and while I'm there I'll have to trade in the supplements that I bought. I was going to pick up some K2D3 supplements as I had ran out of those but I reached too quickly and picked up some D3 Gummies. I'm sure the D3's are fine. But I was wanting K2D3. Which kind of sounds like it should be a Star Wars droid.

I did come across some headlines over the last couple of days suggesting that the price of eggs really are going down. I had a bit of a chuckle out of the idea. “Oh, yeah. They've never been cheaper. They've always been $6 per dozen, and no you don't smell gas”

Today wasn't a very productive day. I had taken inventory of the freezer and made a meal plan for the week. And for lunch I had some of the Garlic flavored sausages that the store had. I know that yesterday was St Patrick's day. But that just means that the garlic sausages were on sale. (I am proud that I didn't have any of Roommates whiskey, he didn't offer it, but it was tempting to sneak some) The sausages would have been better if they had cheese in them. I had really garlicky burps for the rest of the day.

But after lunch I had finished the Main Quest line of Oblivion. And it's hard to get the motivation to get up and do things after finishing something like that. You could keep playing the side quests in the game, but I had just saved the world. And it's just nice to sit here in that glow. Sure the world was a fantasy one. But it was a satisfying ending. It felt much more epic than the ending to Skyrim. In Skyrim the end boss is a dragon. But the entire game you're fighting dragons. But the end of Oblivion you're escorting the new Emperor through an epic battle where a giant demon shows up and the emperor transforms into an avatar of his god to banish it from his plane of existence. Which is really freaking metal.

I'm still trying to get the guts to ask Reddit for help with my 3D printer. I'm sure that there are people who's whole existence is to help people who are having the issue that I'm having. But I'm really bad at asking for help when I have problems. I thought that perhaps that I should just uninstall and reinstall the slicing program for the printer. And it scared me for a little bit because after I uninstalled the program and emptied the recycle bin on my computer I went to the site where the program is downloaded from and it was having a Error 404. For a couple of hours the site where I would have gotten the software was just down. I was starting to get worried that I had bought a $300 paperweight as without the slicing software to turn the model into the strings that the printer needs, I can't do anything with it But it did come back on, and when I downloaded the program I was having the same problem. 

Today was the 100th anniversary of the "Tri-state Tornado" I'm kind of surprised that I didn't hear anything about it. I was watching, well listening to, videos about tornadoes while writing this out and the presenter mentioned it as the deadliest tornado in history. But nothing was mentioned on any social media that I could tell. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025