Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog March 15, 2025

Weight: 338.4 lbs ( 153.5 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 56 in (142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Steak and Eggs
Lunch: Fajita Soup
Dinner: Deer Chili Pie
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Red Bull, Sugar Free Monster, Powerade Zero Strawberry, Busch NA

Keto Day 0
Sober Month 2 (Day 88)

YMCA: No

Won't have time to write very much. And not much happened today. Weight was up a bit. But I had pizza for dinner last night.

The wind was going wild again today, but not as crazy as yesterday. Yesterday was reminding me of stories of the Dust Bowl. Today was cold and windy, but next week looks like it is going to start off quite warm. But there are rumors of snow on Wednesday. It's funny Tuesday is going to be 84 (29 c) , but Wednesday is going to be 50 (10 c) usually when there's a drop in temperature like that there's a really good storm in between.

Had steak and eggs for breakfast this morning. The steak seemed to take a while to cook for some reason. The eggs turned out nice though. I'm starting to think that my favorite food is eggs fried in butter and beef drippings. I think that's called Tallow, but I'm not sure of the specifics.

Roommate thinks that he has made an impression on one of the nurses that he sees because she was nice enough to give him some deer meat that he used to make chili tonight. I decided to buy some corn chips to go with. Not great for the diet, but it was a temptation that I couldn't resist.

The reason that this post is rushed is because I finally got around to starting the play through of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. It was kind of heart warming to see the old game again. It looked a bit rough. But it is a nearly 20 year old game. But the thing that was most rough wasn't the graphics, but the game play. It has VERY slow and clunky sword play. I've never done much with mods in video games. But it might be worth looking into. It might just be because I've just started and my character hasn't built up the skills for those game play features as this series has a fascinating skill building mechanic. For example if you use swords a lot your character will gain more sill in blades. As to opposed to if you use maces a lot your blunt weapons skill will increase. Ect. So maybe it's still early in the game and it'll get better as I go. Or maybe I just need to get used to an older game that wasn't programmed to be as responsive as the newer games

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025