Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog March 22, 2024

Weight: 334.4 lbs ( 151.7 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 55.5 in (141 cm)
WtHr: 75%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Anchor Inn Buffet
Dinner: Grilled Ham Steaks
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster,

Keto Day 0
Sober Month 3 (Day 95)

YMCA: No

The scale was acting strangely this morning. It seemed to have a hard time picking a number. And when it did it kept giving wildly different numbers. Ranging from 345 lbs (156.5 kg) to 312 lbs (141.5 kg) But the 334.4 seemed to be the most common number that it showed. Who knows how accurate that is though. However the waist measuring tape doesn't fluctuate. And that was showing a loss. Down to 55.5 inches (141 cm) And I have noticed that the gut has been changing shape over the last couple of days.

Printing the rest of the parts of the helmet went a lot faster today than it did yesterday. So the shell of the helmet is printed off. I'm going to have to research on how to glue the parts together. I've seen videos on how to do it, so I know that it is possible, it's just that I've never done it myself.

 A lot of family members have their birthdays in March so we had a lunch with the extended family. I did chuckle that every time I get to a new low weight this year I have something that breaks the diet. I did enjoy the lunch, I have a very blessed family that we all get along together. And the enchiladas at Anchor Inn are dangerously good.

I didn't do much else for the rest of the evening. It was kind of like when I finished the main quest of Oblivion. Finishing the printing of the outside of the helmet. I've been wanting to print this for about three or four years. And now it's sitting on my desk. Just waiting for me to put it together. It's like the feeling of accomplishment it's hard to get started on another thing when it feels so good finishing one thing.

I did play more Pokemon. There are mini-bosses called Gym Leaders and you have to beat each gym leader to get to the next area of the game. And the older games you just beat the other people in the gym and then beat the leader of the gym. But this game started off having challenges such as moving around the area so you don't fall into hole traps in the floor, or catch more Pokemon in the gym than the other trainers in the gym. But about half way through I think they ran out of ideas because the “Gym Challenge just became, okay beat my followers before you beat me. It is kind of disappointing because it would be more interesting to have more thinking to the game than “my monster did more damage than your monster.”

Grilled the Ham steaks that I bought the other day. I've been wanting to that all week long but I've been so focused on trying to get the printer going I just didn't. Also I had some other things in the fridge that would have gone bad if I wouldn't have cooked them. I got to say grilled ham is pretty damned good. Grandpa used to joke that our family gatherings needed to have 3 hams. One for the family, one for my brother, and one for me. 

Bleah, I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025