Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto/Sobriety Blog March 7, 2025

Weight: 335.2 lbs ( 152.0 kg)
BMI: 43
Waist: 56.5 in (143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Red Bull, Sugar Free Monster, Kroger Energy Shot

Keto Week 2 (Day 19)
Sober Month 2 (Day 80)

Wow, that was a drop. I actually moved my scale around to make sure that there wasn't anything underneath it. The watch scan says that there was a pretty big drop in muscle, but there was also a big drop in water weight. Which makes since because of the last couple of days. But the scan says that fat is up a little

On the way home from the hospital with Roommate I happened to drive by where the new YMCA is going to be and wow that is going to be huge. Roommate was surprised that I cared because he thought that I had quit going. And it wasn't that I had given up on the idea of going to the Y it's just that I was waiting for him to go back to work. He asked me why he had to go to work for me to go to the Y. Well, 1. It's a convenient excuse. And 2. He wakes me up in the morning, I take him to his doctor, I have just enough time to shower and have breakfast, he calls me to pick him up, then I go to work. After work I'm too fried from the day I can't do much other than sit here at the computer while dinner bakes. When am I supposed to go to the Y?

I was kind of glad that he had brought up the fact that when he does get a local job he does plan on paying his half of the utilities. He said that it might be a month or two after he gets back to work because he wants to save up to get his own car. I'm okay with that. But he was saying that he was wanting to buy a brand new Mustang. He can get a Lamborghini for all I care as long as he's paying his half of the utilities. But if I have to wait for him to save up to buy a luxury car, that might be a conversation to have with him. But I am glad that he understands that if he's going to live here full time he's going to have to pay his share. And I'm glad that he's going to get his own car as he as referenced MY car as "The Car" on multiple occasions. 

I did take time to do inventory before I got to work. Unfortunately that means all of my lunches are all still frozen. I am proud that all that I bought in the first half of the day was the Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages for lunch on the way home for my break. I was kicking myself when I got home because I was wanting to pick up some dish cleaning sponges as well but I had forgotten them. I picked some up later on. I wrote an “S” on my hand to remind myself.

I picked up a Sugar Free Red Bull later in the evening. Not much happened at work. The weather was a bit nice. Well it was between the blowing gusts of wind. The wind is still going going crazy, but not quite as bad as it was going on Monday. I saw video clips from Monday of Semi Trucks and Trailers being knocked over by the force of the wind and heard of reports of homes being damaged.

I'm going to post this early because I'm tired. I was going to mess with the 3D printer after work. But printing anything takes so long to do anything it'll be quite late. And I'm just not in the mood to deal with technical stuff tonight.

Roommate said something about cooking sausage and potatoes for dinner tomorrow night. I don't know how to tell him that I don't want potatoes. I'm almost three weeks into Keto. And potatoes aren't very ketogenic. But he very rarely cooks, so I don't want to chase him away when he volunteers.

Strange random thing is when I went to click on the tab to get the link to share this post I accidentally clicked on the "location" tab and the marker is on the map just west of Wollongong Australia. I would like to visit Australia someday. But yeah, it missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025