Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

A short one Daily Blog March 4, 2023

Weight: 337.8 lbs ( 153.2 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Tacos Del Alambre
Dinner: Kroger Cheddar Bratwursts
Drinks:Kroger energy shot, 5 hour energy shot

    Slept in too long to get anything done before work this morning. Not sure what happened, but as least I finally got eight hours of sleep. But I was still very low energy all day. When I got home from work I finally got around to logging my spending. This is something I really need to do every single day, but I just hadn't the last week or so. I really haven't been following any of my plans. They really aren't hard plans it's just a matter of discipline

    This is a really short post because it's a bit of a rush job. I spent too long after work logging my spending re-balancing graphs to put much thought into the blog. If I was doing this everyday like I want to be doing it wouldn't have been an issue, but here we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025