Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Keto Blog March 9, 2023

Weight: 332.6 lbs ( 150.9 kg)
BMI: 42.7
Waist: 55 in ( 141 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Brunch: Jonsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
Lin
ner: St Luis style ribs
Drinks: 2x Kroger energy shots, ~3600ml water

   Looking at the statistics for the blog it is interesting that the blog site says that the largest number of hits outside of the United States is Germany, but according to Google Analytics the next biggest country is Ireland. (Komm Freund, schalte den Werbeblocker aus)

    Was supposed to be off today, but the 7am to noon checker called in, hooray for overtime. My knees and everything down were telling me that I should have said no to the overtime. I agreed to stay until noon, but the customer service manager told me that the customer service was overstaffed so she sent me home "early" and she checked instead.

    I'm very more than annoyed that my watch is already broken. The watch face has separated from the rest of the body of the watch. I haven't even had this thing for more than a couple of weeks and it's already falling apart. Thankfully it looks like the amazon page that I bought it from has a really easy return policy and they're sending me a new watch. I'm just hoping that when I get the new watch it lasts more than a couple of weeks.

    Spent most of the day working on the Store Story video that I want to get done. The unfortunate thing is that it is so long it takes a long time for the video editing software to keep up with what I'm doing. It is a three part story so it started out as a nearly an hour long video before I stared editing it. I didn't take the time that I wanted to edit the video. It would be easy to claim that being called in for work this morning kept me from editing the video. I got off at 10:30am and it's late in the evening and I'm still trying to find the focus to edit that video.

    It's only a bit before 11pm and I'm feeling too tired to do anything else. I'm still editing the video (It's a really long video at just under 40 minutes at this point in editing.) I don't know if listening to my own voice is putting myself to sleep or if being called into work that early in the morning just wore me out, but I think I'm going to go to bed and try to upload it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025