Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Blog March 13, 2023

Weight: 335.8 lbs ( 150.3 kg)
BMI: 43.1
Waist: 55 in ( 138.4 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Mac and Cheese with Corned beef brisket
Dinner: Taco Salad
Drinks: Pot of coffee

    Woke up later than I want to today. I'm still guessing that Daylight savings time is throwing me off. It really did mess me up yesterday. It was about noon before I even got breakfast done. And even though I set up the slow cooker for the corned beef it was almost midnight before it was done so I had some of the mac and cheese that I had bought the other day (Had a coupon and you have to buy the stuff you have a coupon for right?)

    Today I did start off on my diet pretty good with the Bacon and eggs. I had a late lunch because even though it was four almost five in the afternoon it still felt like early in the morning. Lunch today was the corned beef brisket that I had in the slow cooker yesterday. I set up the slow cooker yesterday because the corned beef was on sale so I had picked up some. But I wasn't feeling good when the slow cooker was done yesterday so I saved it for today. And lunch today I cooked up the other box of mac and cheese that I had bought the other day. I have to say that Corned Beef Mac and Cheese is a good combination, but I should have shredded the meat up a bit more. The big chunks of corned beef kept getting stuck in my teeth. Dinner was also pretty good for my diet. My version Taco Salad is pretty good for Keto (also pretty good in general) I do miss the crunch that the Doritos gave it in the original version that mom used to make. I've heard that pork rinds are pretty good for a Keto-crunch, but I haven't found a pork rind that I've liked.

    I did get around to getting to the appointment to get my oil changed on my car set up for later this week. And they do have a system to sign up for a payment system to get the new tires payed for. It does look like you have to get a credit check to sign up for that. So when they're changing the oil I'll take a closer look at that because I can see the benefits of getting tires changed BEFORE they go completely bad, but I'm just not going to get the money saved up to pay for them to be replaced all at once.

    I got another Store Story video done today. It kind of helps that it was already scripted out so all I had to do was talk to the camera for a bit and then cut out the “Ums and uhs” It could be argued that that's the majority of what I want to be doing as a YouTuber, but A lot of the videos I want to make do need a bit of scripting. Not a lot, but there does need to be some focus on what I'm talking about. I am kind of curious as to how much of being a YouTuber is luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025