Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Working on a Video Daily Keto Blog March 25, 2023

Weight: 334.4 lbs ( 151.6 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Cottage cheese with ranch, salt, and pepper
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Cup of coffee with cream, 2x Kroger energy shots, ~2700ml water

    Not a very productive morning. I really just spent it counting down until I have to get ready for work. That is a frustration that I have in my life. I never take the time to do anything, I just count down how much time I have left before I have to do something else. I do the same thing with money. I never save any, I just average out how much I have and how much I could spend each day to make it last until the next thing I have to pay for. But then it becomes more of a spending goal instead of a savings goal.

    Another “fun” day at work. But at least I remembered that I was wanting cottage cheese for lunch. I added a bit of ranch dressing into the cottage cheese with the epic amounts of salt and pepper that I like in the cheese I do have to say, that is an amazing combination.

    Spent the evening working on a script for another Store Story video. I'm going to be talking about the decision that corporate made to have the cigarette register to the main register, even though that register is the express register. This blog is just going to be a short one, I'm putting my writing focus into that script. I'm kind of thinking that I need to be focusing on putting the talent into scripts. I do want to be a YouTuber. And that's just not going to happen if I don't get around to making videos like I want to be doing. And I really do wonder how much of that dream really is just a dream, but it's never going to happen if I don't work towards it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025