Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Keto Blog March 7, 2023

Weight: 332.2bs ( 150.7 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 55 in ( 141 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Kroger Cheddar Bratwursts
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Pot of coffee with cream, 3600ml water

    I didn't plan out a meal this week. I did run to the store to grab some more cream for my coffee. I did catch myself staring at the beer cooler. I noticed that one of the beers had a tagline on it that read, “The only one with beer in it” Kind of makes me wonder what the other ones have in them. I picked up some cheddar bratwursts because it was strange to go to the store for just one thing. But that's what I should have done I didn't need to spend money on bratwursts.

    I uploaded The General Update video that I would like to do on the first Monday of every month. I do realize that today is Tuesday and I want to have Tuesdays to be recipe videos. But I figured since I missed the video yesterday I'll just made the general update video today. I was going to work on the store story video that I have scripted out, but it is hard to make one video and then immediately get started on another one. I don't know maybe that's what the professional YouTubers do and maybe that's how they find success on there.

    I spent the evening watching 2001 A Space Odyssey. (Not writing a review on that one at the moment, I just randomly decided to watch it) and I really should have written more of the blog before watching the movie. It just seems wrong to speak after watching a masterpiece like that. I'm pretty sure that I just sat here in the dark for about 20 minutes after the credits stopped rolling. While watching it I did think of how much of a very, very different movie that it would have been if they made it these days.

    I fried up a pork steak while I watched the movie and I was kind of hungry afterwards, but it was just too late at night to be cooking anything. Sitting here at my computer my knees are popping and crackling again. I'm taking that as a good sign that I'm getting back towards where I want to be on my diet.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025