Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Working on videos Daily Keto Blog March 29, 2023

Weight: 334.2 lbs (151.6 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 56 in ( 141.0 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Keto Taco Casserole
Dinner: Keto Cheeseburger Helper
Drinks: Pot of coffee, ~3000 ml Water

    Curious, the weight has been fluctuating quite a bit over this month. Would be nice if the weight was tracking more downwards, but is kind of odd how it's been so up and down over the last couple of weeks.

    Got a haircut today. Every time I get a haircut I tell myself that I'm not going to let it get so long. And then it's six months later when I get the next haircut because the hair is starting to drive me crazy. I also want to give the stylist a hard time about “cutting the bangs too far back” (receding hairline) but I always chicken out. I always spend the rest of the day waving my head around because it feels different without the long hair.

    Finished the Store Story video and got it uploaded. And got some of the recipe videos done for next month. Spent so much creative energy on the videos I don't have much for the blog. In fact I almost forgot to do the blog this evening. I did get the weigh in from this morning, that's becoming a pretty solid habit that I've gotten into.

    I was pretty excited this afternoon that I've made so many videos. Becoming an actual professional YouTuber might be a dream, but it's more likely to happen if I start consistently making videos. And today I recorded three of the four weekly recipes that I want to upload next month. I was going to make a fourth one, but the rotisserie chicken that I had bought for that one had gone bad on me before I could make that one. But I am excited that I have yet to miss a Sunday weigh in this year, got 4 out of 5 Store stories done this month, and I'm going to start next month with at least 3 weekly recipe videos done. And even if I never get a paycheck from YouTube, Weekly Weigh In's keep me focused on losing weight, Weekly Keto Recipes keep me on my diet, and Store Stories is an awesome stress release

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025