Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Blog March 27, 2023

Weight: 334.8 lbs ( 151.9 kg)
BMI: 43
Waist: 55.5 in ( 141.0 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Hot Dogs
Dinner: Pork Steak, Mac and cheese
Drinks: Couple cups of Coffee with cream, Kroger Energy Shot, Kroger Sparkling Water, Milwaukee's Best, Natural ICE Beer

    Woke up this morning with rolling pain in the feet with each step, was expecting that with the dinner I had last night.

    Got some dishes done before work, kind of a frustration that I feel like I'm always doing dishes. This is one of the benefits of the meal planning that I want to be doing. Sure there are a lot of dishes to do once or twice a week, but for most of the rest of the week all you need to do is rinse off the bowl or plate you ate lunch or dinner in/on.

    Had hot dogs for lunch. I was out of mustard at home so I picked up a bottle of spicy brown mustard. But I put too much on the hot dogs and that stuff was really sour and bitter and kind of made lunch that particular flavor. I keep telling myself that food is fuel, not entertainment, but lets not overwhelm everything with bitter mustard.

    Picked up some mac and cheese to go with the pork steak that I was planning on having for dinner this evening. I really shouldn't have had the mac and cheese, but it really is a good combination with the pork steak. Doesn't explain the beer though.

    I'm going to spend some time on Pinterest and google trying to look up recipes for the Keto Recipes Playlist. Not going to get the video done for tomorrow. (I want to do a Keto Recipe every Tuesday) Kitchen is just too dirty and I'm just way too unprepared for a recipe video. But I'm almost done with a script for a Store Story video, so I should be able to get that video recorded tomorrow. (Hopefully to be uploaded Friday)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025