Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Clumsy Day Daily Blog March 26, 2023

Weight: 335.4 lbs ( 152.1 kg)
BMI: 43.1
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Cottage cheese with ranch, salt, and pepper
Dinner: Velveeta Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
Drinks: Cup of coffee with cream, 2x Kroger energy shots, 2L Big K Caffeine free Diet Cola

    Today was a very clumsy day. It seemed like everything I touched I was knocking something else over. Every thing I typed out was misspelled or worded wrong or said it in the right way. Brain and body is just kind of floppy today. I have a guess that it has something to do with how much stress I had this last week at work.

    I did take the time to do a Weekly Weigh In video. When I was making it I wasn't very confident that I had made a very good video. But when I got home this evening and looked over it again it doesn't seem that bad. But this afternoon when I was uploading it I had a hard time getting set up like it should be, tags attached, correct play lists etc. But I'm not sure how much of this struggle was because I couldn't get my hands and brain working together, or because my computer wasn't working right. I couldn't seem get things copy/pasted correctly.

    Clumsiness had wore me thin by the end of the evening, so I decided to roll with it and pick up some Velveeta Skillet Dinner. I'm glad that we don't sell beer on Sundays here, because I'd be picking up a full case of beer to go with dinner. Spent the rest of the night burping like crazy. Not sure if it was the soda or the “food” I'm sure my feet are going to hate me in the morning for my rebelliousness this evening

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025