Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Keto Blog March 2, 2023

Weight: 336.6 lbs ( 152.7 kg)
BMI: 43.2
Waist: 55.5 in ( 141 cm)
WtHr: 75%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Queso Soup
Dinner: Instant Pot Ribs
Drinks: Pot of coffee, 12 pk Truly Hard Seltzer

    Took my roommate back to the truck stop for him to go back out on the road. On the way back into town I was really craving Nachos so I swung by the store to grab a smaller chunk of Velveeta cheese to make Queso Soup. What I call Queso soup is a small container of Velveeta “cheese” with a pound of ground beef a can of the store brand version of Rotel tomatoes and a packet of taco seasoning. The roommate had left town a bit late in the morning and by the time the “soup” was cooked it was after noon so I just called that Lunch.

    I was off today so I spent most of the day working on a script for a video that I want to release this Friday. Every Friday I want to release a video of the weird things that I've had to deal with while working at a grocery store. And this week I'm working on a three part-er usually I try to make the Store Stories as funny stories of dealing with idiots that I have to deal with on a daily basis. But the last part of the stories that I'm working on today is just a stab in the heart that I can't believe someone would do to someone else.

    I would like to get that Store Story video done on Friday. But I did take some time to play some Halo Infinite and download The Master Chief Collection which is a collection of games from the Halo franchise. Roommate said that he planned to buying an X-box and he planned on buying that collection for the console. And Microsoft said that they'd promote cross-play between console and PC so it would be fun to play Roommate on Halo from my computer (not sponsored)

    I did pick up a pack of Hard Seltzer this evening, no excuses just what I did, hiding it isn't helping anything. I seriously need to stop drinking alcohol I have a bad family history of alcoholism and the effects of alcoholism. The hard seltzer might be better for “Keto” but my buying and consuming alcohol is bothering my mother. It is her duty to be worried about me, but I honestly don't know how to ask for help. Is AA a mater of a Google Search? I also need to contact a doctor for a general practitioner (I think that's what they're called anyway)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025