Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Working on a Script Daily Blog March 3, 2023

Weight: 335.6 lbs ( kg)
BMI: 43.1
Waist: 56 in ( cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Johnsonville Beddar with cheddar sausages with ranch dressing
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks:2 L Mtn Dew, Kroger Energy shot

    Not going to say much in today's blog. I spent the last day or two working on a script for a Store Story video so I'm using up all of the writing creativity in that script.

    I drank the Mt Dew this morning because it was what I bought the other day when my roommate gave me some money to get some burgers and chips. I was going to take it back to the store and switch it out for some diet mt dew, but I just drank it this morning. Because, meh, why not? Well, other than the crap ton of sugar and other chemicals in regular mtn dew.

    For lunch I picked up a pack of Johnsonville Beddar with cheddar sausages. I picked those up because I wanted some cheese and ranch dressing, but I forgot how much those taste like plastic and I was out of mustard and that didn't help much either. I did kick myself when I got home for lunch and remembered all of the food that I had in the fridge that I had already planned out for

    I wasn't really hungry for a while after I got home from work. I just sat here working on the script for the video. I eventually thought that I should go ahead and cook something just so I could have dinner. Stomach was grumbling pretty good while the chicken baked, but I'm not sure how much was because I was smelling the chicken baking, or because I was suddenly reminded that I hadn't eaten anything for nearly six hours

    I'm quite disappointed that I didn't get the video done today. I want to make Store Stories videos every Friday. But I'm thinking of changing up the release strategy of videos. I do eventually want to have videos released on certain days of the week/month but I think for now I'll just focus on getting videos done. Perhaps if I get better at getting videos done I'll start to schedule the video release, but for now I just need to get videos done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025