Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Blog March 15, 2023

Weight: 338.2 lbs ( 153.9 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Linner: Ribs
Drinks: Case of Keystone Light Beer

    I really didn't feel like writing today's blog (seriously I flipped a coin to determine to post today or not) I'm still on vacation time this week, so I just sat here at my computer playing video games and watching YouTube. That just doesn't seem like a very compelling read. I started off the day thinking that I was going to clean up the house a bit, but never got around to doing any cleaning. I did get some dishes washed, but that's hardly worth bragging about.

    Honestly today was one of the days that I was worried about at the start of this week. Where I'm just sitting here at my computer not doing anything, blinking and then it's several hours later. My vacation is already half over and I've only finished one or two videos that I've wanted to work on.

    I did bake a rack of ribs for a late lunch/early dinner (linner) but wasn't hungry today so I'll probably have most of that rack for lunch tomorrow

    I did do another beer run today. I do want to quit drinking beer. I don't have an excuse for buying more beer, I just did. Probably because I was bored and just wanted something to do. (I don't even like Keystone light it was just the cheapest case) I should have been working on another video, but I just didn't I'm wanting to try to work on getting another video done before the end of the week, but we'll see if it gets done.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025