Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

End of Vacation Daily Blog March 18, 2023

Weight: 332.2 lbs ( 150.7 kg)
BMI: 42.6
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Linner: St Luis Style Ribs
Drinks: Pot of coffee, ~1800ml water

   I really didn't track today. Heck I didn't do much worth tracking this whole week I spent all day sitting here at my computer. I am on vacation and vacations are for sitting down and chilling, but I couldn't help but thinking about all of the stuff that I wanted to get done this week and didn't get done this week.

    I should probably stop complaining about working at the store, or not getting videos done. I had all week to do something about those, but instead I just sat here at my computer binging on the various social media sites.

    Earlier this week my weight did go up quite a bit, but it has gone back down. I do get that weight fluctuates, but it gone all the way back up to 340 and now it's back down to the lower 330's which was a surprise that it fluctuates that much in just a couple of days.

  The challenge for tomorrow will be waking up early enough to record a weekly weigh in video. But the challenge for the week will be not buying a lot more food and/or beer. I really need to get spending under control. This is another thing that I keep saying, but not doing. I will need to buy the ingredients for another recipe or two as my freezer is kind of running low. Not running out of food just yet, so no need to worry on that bit; but the habit of buying beer with the recipe stuff needs to stop though.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025