Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Short Staffed Daily Keto Blog March 31, 2023

Weight: 332.4 lbs ( 150.8 kg)
BMI: 42.7
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Pizza Soup
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of coffee, 12pk Ranch Water Hard Seltzer

    Had a slow start this morning. Calves were stiff and sore. Feet didn't hurt that much, but both of my legs felt like they had mild Charley horses. I'm seeing this as kind of a good thing. Early Ketosis is known for muscle soreness. From my understanding this is caused by a lack of electrolytes. I took some magnesium and potassium supplements and put some extra salt on the eggs and bacon I had for breakfast. Being thirsty is also a sign of Keto, and I was able to finish the entire pot of coffee before I left for work. 

    Finished the editing and uploaded the Keto Taco Casserole recipe video. It'll be live this Tuesday. I'm not very confident about that video. I was distracted by the thought that I had already done that one and I just could not shake the lack of confidence of what I was doing. But uploading a video causes a burst of endorphins that is hard to beat.

    Forgot my water bottle at home again. I would really like to make taking that with me to work a habit but so far I'm making more of a habit of cursing halfway to work because I forgot my water bottle AGAIN. 

    Store Story today went live. It had a “like” within a few minutes of it going live. The last several videos that I've uploaded had a “like” like that, but only view on the video was only for a few seconds. I'm wondering if it's just a bot. A bit sad that I'm suspicious about a like, they're good for my channel, but from my understanding a view that just watches for a few seconds is kind of hurting my channel. Videos and channels are graded by watch time and percentage. If people are clicking away from my videos that is telling YouTube that they didn't want to watch my videos. So a bot coming through and “Liking” the video and then immediately clicking off of the video is telling YouTube that they don't actually like watching the video. I also seem to have a really high “Bounce rate” on my blog as well.

    My sister was nice enough to help me with a resume. She gave me a kind of rough draft to work on myself. I was going to work on it after work this evening. But I am just so fried out from work. It was definitely one of those days that reminded me why I signed up for Indeed in the first place. It'd be way too easy to make a very long post whining about work. I'm just so tired of being so understaffed already, and then people just don't show up for work. Sister did give me some examples of some other retail locations that are also hiring, but I'm not sure if I want to go from one retail place to another retail place.

    I did choose to pick up some hard seltzer on the way home. I know that I want to stop drinking alcohol. But today was a hard day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025