Keto Sobriety Blog Friday September 25, 2026

Weight: 298.3 lbs ( 135.3 kg) BMI: 38.3 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs and Cheese Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Rib-Eye Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer  Sober Year 1 (Day 639) Keto Month 6 (Day 208) (251/365 Days 2026 Keto) Wow, that was a drop on the scale this morning. I'm not confident that I will get the monthly average back down to what it was last month so this month will be one of the few months that has an average above the previous month. However it is lower than the averages of all of the previous months so far this year. It is nice to be back under 300 lbs (136 kg) again. And this morning's weight is the new record for the year. The overall record is 287 lbs (130.2 kg) so it'll be a while before I see that number. I had Sausage Patties, Cheese, and Eggs for breakfast. I've been trying to crack the eggs open one handed. Ended up breaking both yolks of the eggs when putting them into the pan. Oh...

Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday June 14, 2026

Weight: 307.7 lbs ( 139.5 kg)
BMI: 39.5
Waist: 53 in ( 134.6 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs https://youtu.be/l5bQ0Y0FXWQ
Lunch: Bratwursts
Dinner: Ham Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Red Bull, 1.25 L Coke Zero

Sober Year 1 (Day 541)
Keto Month 3 (Day 104) (154/365 Days 2026 Keto)

I didn't get to make the post last night as I worked until 9 closing the desk and then after cooking dinner and recovering from work there just wasn't enough time to make the post. Last night I baked bratwursts for dinner and figured I'd just go ahead and bake the bratwursts for lunch today.

Struggled with the, “What am I doing with my life” thought again this morning. That's never a very positive thought and I can never quite describe what I mean by that thought. It just makes me think that later in life I'll look back and see that all I ever did was just wait and survive each time in my life and I never really lived much more than just survive each moment. Even writing that out doesn't seem right for the way that I'm feeling. I started to write out financial frustrations, but even that doesn't feel right. It is fun that the savings accounts are now “Full” so now all of the savings are going to go to the “House Savings” so hopefully making progress on that will help improve the mood.

Was supervisor all day today. The lead supervisor is on vacation this week so I'll be filling in for her. Trying to think of anything that happened today. But it really was the Supervisor's Paradox. Nothing really seemed to happen today. It was a 5:3 split so the first half of the day really seemed to stretch on for forever.

There was an annoyance at lunch as after I got done eating I took the lunchbox out to the car so I wouldn't forget it in the break room fridge when I left for the evening. And when I tossed the box onto the car seat it bounced off of the seat and broke on the pavement next to the car. I made a post on Reddit in the “Mildly Infuriating” community. And it was like people were just there to start arguments. Well that's what reddit is like for a lot of things. But it was kind of funny how many were leaving comments saying, “That's not a lunchbox, that's a food container.” It's a box...that has my lunch in it. A box that has lunch in it is a lunch box. Oh, no it's a container. Yeah, it is a container that contains my lunch, that happens to be a box.

The store manager told me that she wasn't feeling well so she asked me to stay late to open the trash compactor for the Deli Department. I was kind of afraid of staying too late as I was getting pretty close to overtime last week and I was still doing the mental math on that forgetting that today was Sunday and that counter reset. It wasn't too long, but it's kind of a good thing that I did stay because right after the deli guy came by with his trash the Frito-Lay guy vendor came by to drop off his product and there wouldn't have been anybody to open the door for him.

As I had gotten off well after Mom and Step-Dad had their dinner I chose to grab a Ham Steak on the way out of the store as it had been a while since I've grilled a ham steak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025