Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday June 24, 2026

Weight: 306.8 lbs ( 139.2 kg)
BMI: 39.4
Waist: 53 in ( 133.4 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 550)
Keto Month 3 (Day 113) (163/365 Days 2026 Keto)

I got distracted by working on the latest store story video to work much on this post. It is exciting that I am three weeks advanced on that project. Again I'll have to be careful to not get complacent and just wait for those weeks to go by before I get more videos done.

I did get the Bacon and Eggs done for breakfast.

I ran by the storage place to put a payment on my storage unit. I did have to drive around for a while before I made the payment though. Just as I was driving up I saw the guy who manages the place locking the door and walking out to his car. It was just before noon so I'm assuming he went to lunch. I could have ran up to him and paid real quick, but I thought that was rude so I rode around for a while. I noticed another green spot on my car's navigation screen so I thought I'd go by and look at a park I wasn't familiar with. And low and behold...it was another cemetery. What's kind of creepy is this evening when I tried to look at it in Google Map. It wasn't there. I'm guessing that I was in a different neighborhood than I thought. But there just isn't a cemetery anywhere around where I thought I was driving around in.

But anyway getting back to the storage place the guy told me that I was just in time because if I were there just 10 minutes earlier he'd be embarrassed as he accidentally locked himself out of the office. He also seemed to be a bit confused that I was there as today was the day that it was due and he hadn't called anybody about any payments due. Kind of makes me wonder how much he has to bug people to get them to pay to keep their stuff.

Baked one of the Smithfeild Pork Loins for lunch. I could have cut it in half to have the other part for lunch tomorrow, but Mom doesn't have a microwave and I'm still on vacation. Not sure what I'll do for lunch tomorrow as I forgot to take anything out of the freezer this afternoon. I can bake chicken or bratwursts from frozen, it just takes longer.

They finally released the schedule for next week. I swear that they used to release those two weeks in advance, it kind of sucks not knowing what I'm working the next week until Wednesday. I was going to say that it makes it hard to have a life outside of work, but I don't really due much with my life. It also kinda sucks that they have me working on The Fourth of July. It was predictable, but seriously do they really have to have me work EVERY...SINGLE...HOLIDAY? On a positive note they did schedule me enough hours to get Holiday Overtime. So with holiday overtime and the bonus for working on the holiday the week after is going to have a nice paycheck.

Spent some time cleaning up the Kitchen. The skillets that were used to cook bacon and eggs for breakfast this morning and Mom used to cook the cheeseburgers last night were quite large so I couldn't fit them into the washer so I washed those by hand.

Was feeling kind of lazy for dinner and was glad that Mom suggested Hot Dogs for dinner. 

damn it, drifted off and forgot to push "publish" on time. I really hope I'm not causing drama with any algorithms by publishing too late. But then again I'm not sure if I have a big enough audience for it to matter if it's exactly on time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025