Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday June 22, 2026

Weight: 308.1 lbs ( 139.8 kg)
BMI: 39.6
Waist: 53 in ( 133.4 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Bratwursts
Dinner: Chuck Roast with Mushroom Onion Gravy, Salad, Green Beans
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Red Bull, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 548)
Keto Month 3 (Day 111) (161/365 Days 2026 Keto)

When I woke up this morning Mom asked what I was scheduled to work today. I was leading her along saying that I didn't work again today. She noticed that I didn't work yesterday, I didn't work today, do I have to work tomorrow on my regular day off? No I'm off tomorrow also. What's going on? I wanted to come up with something to mess with her, but I had just woke up so I came clean that I was on vacation. I do have to say that she picked up on it quicker than the old roommate did. But being more attentive than him is not a very high bar.

Mom has been attending Tai Chi classes so I teased her about her going to Kung Fu martial arts class. While she was out to do her kung fu I ran by the store to take advantage of the Three Day Sale to restock on the Bratwursts that were on sale. There was a digital coupon on Rib-eye steaks (not sponsored) also took the time to grab some more pork steaks as the pork butts were on sale this week (seriously not sponsored) I kind of felt bad about how much of the vacuum seal baggie materiel I used to pack the stuff I bought today. But at least I'm good on lunch for a bit. But then again I told myself that last week when I bought the chicken. I'll need to remind myself next week that I really have enough food, I don't need to buy more food.

Mom wasn't feeling well so she sent me out to the chicken coop to gather the eggs. I only found five eggs of the sixteen chickens which didn't seem right. However Mom discovered that there was one chicken who likes to brood on a clutch of eggs which was another five eggs. A typical haul.

I finished the script for next week's Store Story. I didn't record it as I had lost track of time. I might record it tomorrow.

Set up the slow cooker with a chuck roast as when I did the shopping earlier I saw a roast that had two small roasts in it and thought it would be good to package them separately. I wasn't originally planning on cooking one this evening, but Mom did bring up the idea and it did sound good. I put the roast in the slow cooker and baked the bratwursts for lunch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025