Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday July 5, 2026

Weight: 307.7 lbs ( 139.6 kg)
BMI: 39.5
Waist: 51.5 in ( 130.8 cm)
WtHr: 69.6%

Breakfast: Sausage Patties with Eggs and cheese
Lunch: Pork Loin, cottage cheese
Dinner: Rib Eye
Drinks: Monster, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 619)
Keto Month 6 (Day 188) (233/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Weight jumps up, but crawls back down.

Had to work a little earlier than normal today so I didn't have time for coffee. I did have time for breakfast of sausage eggs and cheese.

Work was quite active today, but not really to a stressful amount. The stress was from training the new guy. Again it wasn't that he was doing poorly, it was just that he was new and not sure what he was doing so I had to coach him a lot. It is strange I've been supervisor for FAR TOO LONG at this store, but I am still uncomfortable training new people.

I had some cottage cheese with the pork loin that I had for lunch. I tried to convince myself that I didn't need anything to go with lunch, but I wasn't able to talk myself out of it.

Second half was a lot less stressful as I was getting back from lunch as Trainee was leaving. The Store Manager kept coming by to tell me to have things done, but I was in the service desk and somebody else was the supervisor. So just had to keep delegating things down. The manager kept coming by frustrated that I wasn't having people do the things that she was wanting to get done. She kept running by too quickly for me to explain that I was telling the supervisor to tell carryouts to do things so it was kind of a game of telephone to try to get anybody to do things. And the carryouts today were all the mentally challenged people that they hired as carryouts.

After work I did try to read more of Oliver Twist. And good lord that book is dark.

Mom grilled some Rib Eye steaks for dinner.

After dinner I edited the General Update video that I plan on uploading on Monday. Monday is Labor Day and I had forgotten to mention it in the video. Editing the video really drained me mentally. That's why I feel like I had more to say on this, but I don't have the thought of what I was wanting to say. I think I'll probably sleep pretty good tonight.

I did get a bit of a chuckle when I saw a Facebook post asking where they're planning on going for Labor day. I just wrote, “Work, I'm going to work on Labor Day” I'm thinking that I'm going to start a tally of every time somebody mentions a variant of, "I'm sorry that they made you work today" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025