Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Thursday September 17, 2026

Weight: 303.5 lbs ( 137.6 kg)
BMI: 39.0
Waist: 51.5 in ( 130.8 cm)
WtHr: 69.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: No Bean Chili

Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy

Sober Year 1 (Day 631)
Keto Month 6 (Day 200) (245/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Had to work 9 to 5:30 so I set up a few alarms so I could wake up early enough to get ready for work. I did have time to shower and cook breakfast, but didn't have time to have coffee.

I was in the desk for most of the day. Which I was glad for as it got quite warm again today. It looks like next week is going to all be in the mid to upper 70's which I'm looking forward to. I'm am VERY over these 100+ degree (38+ C) days. It is kind of fun how the first day of fall is this coming Tuesday and it looks like the weather is on a switch to fall like weather of 77 (25 C) and cloudy for most of the week.

It was kind of frustrating working the desk as I'm still training a new guy. I'm not sure how long this guy needs to be trained. He's been in the desk for a couple of weeks now and he still needs to be walked through how to do almost everything. I keep trying to tell myself that he's still new so he still needs to learn how to do things. Kind of makes me wonder how long it took me to learn things, was I as annoying to others while I learned it?

Most of the day it was pretty dead the trainee went home when I got back from lunch and I was by myself in the desk for most of the last half of the day. I paced back and forth in the desk to try to get my step count up. It didn't quite get there. Whenever I am in the desk all day I don't get the step count up so the phone berates me the next day for not getting to the goal. It was pretty dead for most of the day, but right at about 4pm the SWARM came in. I was in the desk by myself so there wasn't much I could do. Had a couple of people ask me why I didn't open up a register for them. I was in the desk by myself, there wasn't anything I could do. They only scheduled one register open and the supervisor today had the “here catch” training to be supervisor. The usual supervisor is out for medical reasons and the lady who was running it today is usually on Self Checkout and “running self is a lot like supervisor”

When I got home Mom had me help her dig the mower out of some sand that she got stuck in. She showed me how big the new property was. It was kind of surprising how big it was. I thought it only went to the tree line, but she showed me that it went to the corner of the neighborhood and back behind the tree line. She pointed out all of the poison ivy in the tree row. She had told me stories about how Dad was extremely allergic to Poison Ivy and my Brother had also had experience with it and he was also very allergic to it. I never had experience with the plant, but I'm going to guess the pattern there and rather not find out that I'm allergic to it as well.

I didn't feel that tired at work, but when I got home and sat down I kind of shut down. I was sitting here trying to write out the blog, and be surprised that hours had gone by. Mom had suggested the hot dogs for dinner as it was easy to cook. And I boiled up the hot dogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025