Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 1, 2026

Weight: 302.1 lbs ( 137.0 kg)
BMI: 38.8
Waist: 51 in ( 129.5 cm)
WtHr: 69.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Bratwursts
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Dr Pepper Zero

Sober Year 1 (Day 615)
Keto Month 6 (Day 184) (229/365 Days 2026 Keto)

I was really slow to wake up this morning. I remember waking up to hear Mom talking on the phone with Step-Dad at around 8am, then I rolled over suddenly it was almost 10am. I don't think I had a hard time falling asleep last night. It felt kind of odd to cook “breakfast” at almost 11am, but I was starting to get hungry.

Good weight this morning. It's nice to start the month with a weight lower than the start of any other month this year. I went ahead and updated the “Short Goal” to 290 lbs (131.5 kg) I don't consider the 300 lb (136.1 kg) goal “beaten” just yet, but it felt strange to set the monthly goal to only 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg) away from the current weight.

Even after waking up late it was kind of hard to do anything. I told myself that I was playing with spreadsheets, but to be honest I really was just sitting here. I did laundry yesterday so there wasn't much that I needed to do today. I was running low on K2+D3 supplements so I ran by the store, but other than that I just kind of sat here at the computer. I thought about playing more Half Life (the reason I didn't get around to posting last night) But I just didn't feel like playing anything.

I threw some bratwursts into the air fryer. They turned out better today than the last time I tried them in there. The last time I tried bratwursts in the air fryer the insides of the sausages turned out fine, but the outer crust was too hard. I think I ran the fryer on a lower temperature and for less time this time around. I don't remember the specifics, but I think it was at 360 (177) for 12 minutes and they came out nice today.

Mom suggested Hot Dogs for dinner and I was kind of surprised how late in the afternoon it was. And even now when writing this (late) I just can't believe how late it had gotten. I blame the astronomy videos that I came across. I don't know, there must be some kind of law that if you make an astronomy video it is required to have the soft electronic sleep inducing music with a soft voiced narrator.

I didn't get around to doing any reading like I've been wanting to. I really wish I had a reason to say that I didn't pick up the book. I just didn't today. 

I saw somebody post online that today is the beginning of the "ber" months as in "burr" it's cold. Yeah, the forecast for the foreseeable future is all over 100 degrees (38 C) I am SO looking forward to fall. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025