Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg)
BMI: 38.8
Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm)
WtHr: 68.9%

Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese 
Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer

Sober Year 1 (Day 643)
Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better.

The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it.

The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD.

I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I love where it's just cut up the ingredients and toss them in the slow cooker. The recipe said it was supposed to be 8 servings, but the six servings looked like they were good sized servings. I'm guessing that the “8 Servings” is intended to be 8 servings along with other foods that is expected to go with dinner.

Before I took Mom to the Car dealer and ran to the store Grandma had me change some light bulbs for her. But before I got back home she called me and said that one of the lights in her TV room was blinking. She had turned it off and when I got there it took a bit for it to warm up and start blinking again. She wasn't sure if it was the light bulb or the fixture as it was, “only” 47 years old. I tested it out by switching the light bulbs around in the fixture. And it seems that the light socket was fine it was just a bad bulb because when I moved the bulbs around the bad bulb started blinking in a socket that another bulb was doing just fine and that bulb was still fine in the suspicious slot.

I had the chicken drumsticks for lunch today as the slow cooker took all day. But that was the plan.

I did manage to get laundry done today. It took a little bit longer than usual as I got distracted and just about forgot the loads in the machines.

Grilled some cheeseburger patties for dinner this evening. It was nice to be outside this evening. I love this cool dark weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025