Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday September 6, 2026

Weight: 305.4 lbs ( 138.5 kg)
BMI: 39.2
Waist: 50.5 in ( 128.3 cm)
WtHr: 68.2%

Breakfast: Johnsonville Double Cheddar Smoked Sausages
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausages, Spicy Pork Rinds, Queso
Dinner: Rib-Eye
Drinks: Monster, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 620)
Keto Month 6 (Day 189) (234/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Good drop on the scale this morning. Not quite back on track, but good progress.

Didn't wake up early enough to cook breakfast or have any coffee I did have a can of Monster as I went into work and had some smoked sausages.

The store was quite active, but not as busy as the level of irritability that people seemed to be in. People were just pissed off all day long today. For a bit I did wonder if was just me being in a foul mood. But I didn't feel that bad it was just everybody was yelling at me. I kind of wanted to tell people to calm down, but that never has the desired effect.

I heard a guy yelling in the health and beauty section so I went over to check out was going on and a guy was staring at the weight loss shakes shouting about how it was a waste of space to have weight loss shakes in the health and beauty area. He demanded to know why there wasn't any hemorrhoid cream or pads where the weight loss shakes were. I told him no there wouldn't be any there, the hemorrhoid cream was over on the other aisle, we didn't have any of the pads but that was what he wanted and he demanded to know why we sold weight loss drinks but not any of the hemorrhoid pads when that's what was what he wanted. Why would we waste shelf space on things he didn't want to buy when we could sell the stuff that he did want. I just walked away. I don't have control of what the store sells. And he can get as cranky about it as he wants to.

When I went to lunch I was really craving spicy food. Which is odd, I'm not usually a fan of food that hurts when I eat it. I didn't take time to cook anything for lunch so I had some of the Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausages (not sponsored) and grabbed some spicy pork rinds and a jar of medium queso. Usually having the Jalapeno Cheddar sausages makes my knees and ankles hurt, but I didn't seem to have that effect today.

I was in a whole lot of places at work today. I was scheduled to work an hour as a carryout, then half an hour at self checkout, and the rest of the day I was supposed to be supervisor and as a supervisor I spent a lot of time on a register. However they seemed to forget to schedule somebody to cover the half hour lunch at the service desk.

Had hot dogs for breakfast, then again for lunch, I did think it would have been funny to have them for dinner. But as I was wrapping up the day I noticed that the meat guy was marking down steaks so I went ahead and picked one up.

Going to try to read a bit before going to bed. I don't work until noon tomorrow so I don't feel like I need to rush to sleep. But I do need to work on winding down at the end of each day. That should help with sleep. I don't think I have a big problem with sleep, but the watch analysis each morning is giving me a low score on sleeping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025