Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday September 28, 2026

Weight: 302.6 lbs ( 137.2 kg)
BMI: 38.8
Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm)
WtHr: 68.9%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin, Queso, Pork Rinds
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy

Sober Year 1 (Day 642)
Keto Month 7 (Day 211) (254/365 Days 2026 Keto)

My ankles and knees were a whole lot happier when I was on vacation. Later in the evening my right knee felt like if I were able to move it right it would make a really nasty pop.

Weight has been kind of trickling up the last couple of days. Slightly annoyed that it' was under 300 lbs for one day and then the next several days it moved back up. Not in a concerning amount each day, just in the direction that I didn't want it to move.

I was able to get up to make breakfast before work. Got a bit distracted while cooking so the bacon was a little more crispy than I'd prefer.

Really trying to think of what to write for the day. I was carryout for most of the day. I was in the online pickup for the last couple of hours. I didn't have to shop any of the orders as when I was in the department it was late enough in the day all of the orders were just waiting for people to come by for orders to go out. A frustration came up as four orders came all in at the same time. I mistakenly left behind a ladies package of toilet paper. I tried to call her to let her know she could come by to collect it, but she didn't answer her phone so I left a voicemail.

Had the second half of the pork loin today for lunch. I picked up some pork rinds and queso to go with. I have a zit right at the end of my elbow. It made it a bit annoying eating lunch as I couldn't lean on the table while eating. I know that's bad manners, but I was tired.

At work there is a daily training thing to do on the handheld scanners that they have. And they are introducing "AI" into things. I wonder how much of the scheduling crap is because they threw AI at it. I'm not as completely opposed to AI as a lot of people that I follow online. But let's just just throw everything at AI and call it good. They keep insisting that they're not doing that, but will they?

When I got home I was a bit concerned that all of the lights were off and Mom didn't seem to be out and about. I thought she might have not have felt good and went to bed early. But then I remembered that she and Grandma had gone to her churches Ladies Group Meeting. I cooked some hot dogs for myself.

Short post, but I can't think of anything to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025