Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Minecrafting Keto/Sobriety Blog Feb 3, 2025

Weight: 343.8 lbs ( 155.9 kg)
BMI: 44.1
Waist: 57.5 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 77.7%

Breakfast: Rib-eye and Eggs
Lunch: Baked Chicken
Dinner: Bratwurst
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer,

Keto Week 1 (Day 9)
Sober Month 1 (Day 48)

Last night I had baked two steaks, but Roommate was too drunk to eat his steak. So I had that steak with my eggs this morning as he went to a doctors appointment. It was a very Ketogenic meal, but not sure if it was a very hygienic meal. The steak was left out all night and I reheated it in the cast iron skillet that had leftover bacon grease in it that had also been sitting out. So I had a leftover rib eye reheated in bacon grease and fried some eggs in the drippings. Very, very Keto friendly, but all of that meat was left out. So very...um Probiotic?

Got around to messing with the printers again. The big one still has a stripped screw. I'm trying the super glue method again, but waiting for longer for the glue to set in the screw head before trying to loosen it. I thought I'd try installing the extruder that I bought a couple of weeks ago onto the smaller printer, but it's the wrong size and it's hole doesn't line up with the gear on the motor, and the motor doesn't seem to have a way to replace the gear like I thought the issue was. I'm really praying that these really are just simple fixes and I don't have to mulligan the entire project with brand new printers. It would be fun to have three or four printers all going at the same time. So I do plan on buying a couple more printers at some time. But the thing that I'm kind of worried about these printers that I have now is if I do give up on them I'm afraid that it would have been just a simple fix and I ended up throwing away several hundred dollars of perfectly good machinery because I was too much of a goof to get the simple fix done. Or if they are done I'm going to be spending way too much time trying to get scrapped machines working again.

Spent most of the day playing Minecraft with Roommate.

Baked chicken for lunch. 

Roommate had me run to the store to pick up a case of Coke for him. As there was a Digital Coupon on the cases of soda I picked up a case of Sugar Free Dr Pepper. I am kind of curious as to if there is a difference between Diet Dr Pepper and Sugar Free Dr Pepper. I do have to admit that I did stare at Roommate's bottle of whiskey in the fridge this afternoon. "It'll just be one shot" "Nobody will know if you don't tell anybody" "You Could just have a little bit" But I did hold off on it. It just wouldn't be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025