Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday March 8, 2026

Weight: 320.2 lbs ( 145.2 kg)
BMI: 41.1
Waist: 53 in ( 134.6 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs  
Lunch: Instant Pot Chili  
Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Monster,

Sober Year 1 (Day 445)
Keto Week 1 (Day 8) (52/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Daylight Savings Time threw off the timing of this post and spent a while writing up a statement for something that happened at work. Will write a post tomorrow about what happened, but don't have time to write it out tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025