Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto/Sobriety Blog April 1, 2025

Weight: 152.3 kg (335.8lbs)
BMI: 43.1
Waist: 144.8 cm (56.5 in)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Steak and Eggs
Lunch: Tuna Mornay Casserole
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Red Bull,

Keto Week 1 (Day 10)
Sober Month 3 (Day 104)

YMCA: No

I was going to make an April Fool's video “Carnivore Butter” where I would imply that I was just going to eat butter. And only butter. There are influencers who have gotten famous for just noming on sticks of butter. But when I woke up this morning I had a really strong, “don't wanna to” attitude. Having a really hard time shaking that mood. Trying to think of something to work on, or something to do. But I just don't wanna to. Play a game? Set up another part on the printer? Meh. I don't wanna to. I know that I'm going to go to bed tonight frustrated that I didn't get anything done. But I just can't find the motivation to do anything. Heck, even Roommate asked me if everything was alright. Because I looked quite melancholic. I wasn't feeling particularly sad or anything. I just wanted to go back to bed. Not really tired, just not in a very get up kind of mood.

I noticed that one of the plastic parts around one of the feet of the scale came off. The scale seems to be giving me a consistent number, for now, but I think I'm going to be having to buy a new one soon. Maybe I could get one that has those metal scan bits that can read body fat/muscle/water. I've had one of those before. And now that my watch has decided not to do that it'd be nice to get that scan going again. Those are pretty much BS, but those are data that I could use to motivate myself. But right now I have other priorities for my money.

I finally seemed to wake up. It's just would have been nice if I would have had the energy at 7am that I suddenly had at 6pm

When I did the Food Plan Inventory I went ahead and set up the freezer to thaw out as there was a lot of ice buildup in the back of the freezer and it was covering the vents into the fridge and it wasn't getting cool in the fridge. And the fridge started smelling bad. I really should have started a lot earlier than 7pm. But I was so zombie mode for most of the day I just didn't even have the idea to do that. It did go a lot faster than I was expecting it to. And the melt water did dry up a lot quicker than it normally did. (Funny what happens when you use a mop instead of just have a fan blowing on it)

I did get to the store to get groceries. And thankfully I was able to keep the grocery bill to only $74. Frustratingly the AC Filter cost another ~$20. But it gives me hope that I could keep the next couple of grocery bills under $100. I'll have to buy more vacuum seal bags next week, but at least there isn't anything else expensive that I'll need to buy. (That I know of, knock on wood)

The internet is kind of flickering. So I should go ahead and post this while I still can. There is a pretty good line of storms coming in from the West.  And as normal there seems to be a gap opening where my town will slip through. I shouldn't complain that my town isn't going to get a severe thunderstorm. But it always seems to happen. That there will be this huge exciting storm. And then it always breaks up, or swerves right before it gets here. Never mind, the line of storms decided to go north instead so all of it is going to miss my town anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025