Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday July 22, 2026

Weight: 300.4 lbs ( 136.2 kg)
BMI: 38.6
Waist: 52 in ( 132.1 cm)
WtHr: 70.3%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin Garlic Herb
Snack: Cashews, Vienna Sausages
Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 579)
Keto Month 4 (Day 140) (190/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Got distracted by Fallout New Vegas all day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to make the post. It was close to 11:30 when I realized how late it was getting. I probably could have rushed a post out, but it wouldn't have been good.

That was a shock on the scale this morning. It is so close to the next “Short Goal” of 300 lbs (139.1 kg), if I do get under 300 lbs this week I won't consider that goal “beaten” for a while, just encase daily fluctuations bring it back up above the goal. The next goal down is 290 lbs (131.5 kg). It would be exciting to beat that goal as well as the record weight is 287 lbs (130.2 kg)

Brain was empty this morning. Can't help but think there were a thousand things I needed to work on, but I couldn't build up the mental energy to do much other than think there was something that I was supposed to do this morning.

I did bake a pork loin for lunch. The air fryer basket was still dirty from yesterday so I wasn't able to use the air fryer today. It did do the chicken really well yesterday. I debated on cutting the pork loin in half to split in half to have today's lunch and tomorrows lunch. However that was a two pound piece of meat. I could have eaten the entire thing in one sitting, but I think I would feel guilty that I ate it all in one go so I'll have half today for lunch and the other half tomorrow (Thursday) for lunch.

Work really felt like a lot of standing around. It was active, but smooth. It did seem to stretch on for forever on the later half. I was a carryout for the first half and closed the desk for the second half. It was a 3:5 split day and the first half really felt like a four hour half. The second half in the desk just seemed to go on for forever. It was a Wednesday in the middle of the month so there wasn't a lot of people paying bills or buying money orders or anything. There was a bit of drama right at the end when trying to print the report from one of the money order printers as the printer wouldn't print on the paper that it was supposed to and it would just print the report over the top of a blank money order and spit out two or three extra blank money orders. It was kind of funny because that printer had just been replaced because the old printer was jamming on every other money order. I didn't have time to mess with tech support so I just left a note for Customer Service Manager as she's opening tomorrow.

I received a letter from the credit agency that was going to finance the implants that the dentist had suggested that I get. They had rejected the finance plan as I have absolutely no credit history. Kind of makes me wonder what would have happened I had deiced to go for it, and then was turned down after the first round of surgeries. I'm sure they wouldn't have done the first part without the financing already set up, but it does make for a paranoid thought. Mom had brought that issue up before. I had been turned down for an upgrade on my phone, I've been turned down for an upgrade on my teeth. How likely is it that I'll be turned down for a house? I asked AI about options to raise a credit history. There are a couple of options. The one that AI really likes is getting a small credit card and just living off of that and just pay off the credit card each month. I'm not a big fan of that idea as I can see myself looking at a credit card with a several thousand dollar spending limit and just spending the entire limit and then spend forever trying to pay it back off. Another option is something it calls a "Credit Builder Loan" and with that loan I wouldn't immediately get the money for the loan the money would go into a CD (Certificate of Deposit) then I'll pay off the loan and when the term of the loan is up that's when I'll get the money. Or at least that's the way I understand it. The most exciting option would be a small personal loan in which I would get the money for the loan and then pay them back like a normal loan, just it would be to raise the credit. I think the second one would be the more likely, but it would be fun to get a loan to build up a new gaming computer. I would keep the old computer for a LAN point for 3D printers. But then again that is thinking more in the future than I probably should right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025