Keto Sobriety Blog Monday July, 2026
July 28, 2026
Weight: 302.6 lbs ( 137.3 kg)
BMI: 38.8
Waist:
53 in ( 134.6 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%
Breakfast:
Bacon and Eggs
Lunch:
Air Fryer Hormel Pork Loin Garlic herb, Cottage Cheese
Dinner:
Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Salted Coffee,
Monster, Sparkling Water,
Sober Year 1 (Day 584)
Keto Month 4 (Day 145)
(195/365 Days 2026 Keto)
Starting this post late as after work I tried to beat the DLC mission in Fallout New Vegas. I'm really getting tired of this mission, but I can't get back to the rest of the game until I beat that mission.
I went ahead and had breakfast this morning as I was feeling better with the bacon and eggs.
Work was frustrating as I was supposed to be scheduled to be a carryout for most of the day and the service desk for a good chunk of the day, but I was informed that the guy who walked out the other day was the guy who was supposed to be in the online pick up so I was shoved into the position. Also was expected to be a carryout and run the service desk. There was a moment when Customer Service Manager called me up to help check, but that was just as a customer checked in online saying that they were on the way so I had no way that I could have been on a register as I was needed to wait for them to come in.
Had the second half of the pork loin that I cooked yesterday. Had some cottage cheese to go with. But I feel like I ate too much for lunch. I felt fine after a while, but it really did feel like a bigger meal than I should have had.
I'm a little concerned that the phone is still showing a “moisture in charge port” notification from yesterdays accident looking it up it is expected to last from “a couple of hours” to 24-48 hours. That's 24 hours down. The charge plate is still working so I still have a phone. It does take a really long time to charge on the plate. And I don't want to plug it into my computer until that dries up so that's no long form videos until that's up and going again. I was thinking of going to Verizon to talk to them about getting a cheaper phone plan. I think I mentioned it before, but I fear if I go there with a phone that isn't working 100% I'll walk out with a payment plan. I do plan on running by the bank tomorrow and asking them about details about the "credit builder" loans and other possible ways to build a credit history.
Had some Hot Dogs for dinner. Mom was upset as the 110 degree (43 C) weather had taken out some of her chickens. And Grandma had some issues as well.
Comments
Post a Comment