Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday July 26, 2026

Weight: 302.4 lbs ( 137.2 kg)
BMI: 38.8
Waist: 52 in ( 132.1 cm)
WtHr: 70.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Air Fryer Hormel Pork Loin Garlic herb, Cottage Cheese
Snack: Savage Slim Jim
Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 583)
Keto Month 4 (Day 144) (194/365 Days 2026 Keto)

After posting last night and updating the word document for the next day I noticed that the last digit of the “Sober” count and the Keto Count are off by one number. (One ends in a 3 and the other ends in a 4) kind of makes me think that on this next New Year's Eve I should get absolutely hammered and have a pizza, just to get synced up. (joking)

Spent yesterday playing Fallout New Vegas. I decided to play one of the DLC Stories. And that took entirely way too Goddamned long. The story there was that Fallout takes place 200 years after a nuclear war and there is this casino that some people have came up with the idea of breaking into for a big heist. Not a big deal. You jut have to gather the three other characters together, and then lead the three characters to their positions so they can set off the heist and then lead them to the points where they need to set off the heist. After setting off the heist each of the characters serves as a boss fight. An interesting idea, but their interior level design SUCKS ASS! In Fallout I love wondering the wastelands discovering things around the open world. And inside the vaults it makes sense, for story and world building reasons, to have them be confusing labyrinthian collection of tunnels. But less so for a resort plaza and a hotel. I swear the developers are allergic to straight lines. I think it would have taken a third of the time it took to play if I wouldn't have kept getting lost and running around in circles. The levels were filled with zombie like bullet sponges when after shooting them enough to have them fall down you still had to shoot their head so they didn't stand back up. And they really didn't like giving out ammo. A real frustration was in the story the main character had a bomb collar so if I wasn't careful where I went the bomb would go off and blow off the characters head and I'd have to reload the last save. And there were toxic clouds everywhere that drained health. There's a nugget of interesting story with a great lesson of letting go of the past, but good lord it is hard to enjoy when I randomly lose health and suddenly have my characters head blown off because I walked in a wrong direction and there is not really any indicator of where I'm supposed to be going, it just says that the bomb collar started beeping and if I don't get back to a safe area the character would just die.

I wasn't able to make a post last night because it was close to 2am when I realized how late it was getting. I guess it's a good sign that a game can be played for that late into the night before I gave up on it. I was able to wake up, more or less, on time this morning. Oddly the phone gave me a pretty okay “energy score” (75%) were it analyzes movement and sleep of the previous day and gives a score. Usually staying up too late would cause a lower energy score.

I went ahead and cooked breakfast this morning as I cooked a pork loin in the air fryer and was getting hungry from cooking lunch. I was going to skip breakfast again today. But I knew if I went to work at a grocery store while hungry I'd just grab more snacks. The pork loin turned out alright, but the outside crust was a bit too hard. Makes me think I cooked it too long. The inside of it turned out fine, but the outside had a really hard crust.

Work went a lot smoother than I was expecting as right as I got to work I was informed that one of the kids who were supposed to be a carryout didn't show up. They called her and she said that she was out of town and didn't check her schedule so she didn't know she had to work. I really wish there was some sort of consequence for these kids who just don't come into work. But we have such a skeleton crew if they fired her they would be losing a carryout, a cashier, and somebody who knows how to run self checkout. The guy closing the Self Checkout, surprisingly, agreed to come in early.  I was talking to the Produce Manager and he's kind of in the same position. He's already down to himself and one or two more people to run the entire department. He's working six day weeks and the new hire just called in for the third time in two weeks. She's on her probationary period so she isn't supposed to be able to continuously call in. But he doesn't have many options. 

Grilled some burger patties for dinner. Made a bit of a splash getting the burger patties out of the freezer. Mom had put a tub of water in the freezer for her bunnies as this coming week the temperatures are going to get up into the 100's and the thick bunny fur isn't going to do them any favors. But when I was getting the burger patties out of the freezer the bagged ice shifted so the door to the freezer wouldn't close. Moving the bagged ice around caused the water that Mom later told me was in the freezer for a couple of hours to spill right onto my belly and the front of my pants. Kind of glad that I was home for the night so I wouldn't look like I had an "accident". Mom gave me a hard time, asking why I didn't just use the burger patties in the kitchen freezer. IDK I just am trying ot get the garage freezer cleaned out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025