Keto Sobriety Blog Friday September 25, 2026

Weight: 298.3 lbs ( 135.3 kg) BMI: 38.3 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs and Cheese Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Rib-Eye Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer  Sober Year 1 (Day 639) Keto Month 6 (Day 208) (251/365 Days 2026 Keto) Wow, that was a drop on the scale this morning. I'm not confident that I will get the monthly average back down to what it was last month so this month will be one of the few months that has an average above the previous month. However it is lower than the averages of all of the previous months so far this year. It is nice to be back under 300 lbs (136 kg) again. And this morning's weight is the new record for the year. The overall record is 287 lbs (130.2 kg) so it'll be a while before I see that number. I had Sausage Patties, Cheese, and Eggs for breakfast. I've been trying to crack the eggs open one handed. Ended up breaking both yolks of the eggs when putting them into the pan. Oh...

Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday July 7, 2026

Weight: 313.6 lbs ( 142.2 kg)
BMI: 40.2
Waist: 53 in ( 134.6 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Bratwursts,
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,

Skipped Breakfast again today. Seemed to react better to that today than I did yesterday. I still felt mentally low all day.

It took all day to edit the General Update video that I wanted to have done yesterday. Not that it needed a lot of editing, it was just that I really couldn't watch it. I am not very confident in that video. It was kind of me droning on about some of the events of last month.

Baked Bratwursts for lunch. The bratwursts that I cooked yesterday (Monday) were quite burnt so I didn't cook today's for as long. But I didn't let them cool before eating so that was a bit of a challenge because they were quite warm while eating.

I did take the time to run into town to restock on Monster Energy drinks (not sponsored) for my locker. And there was a digital coupon on Johnsonville Bratwursts (Not sponsored). I did think about taking advantage of the Buy 1 Get 2 Free sale on chicken (Not Sponsored), but I do still have quite a bit of chicken still in the freezer.

Tried to work on writing the next store story. But the mental energy just wasn't there. Not sure if it's because of the TMAD that I've done over the last couple of days. Not sure if there's a period of getting used to the new meal plan or if I'm just not feeling well.

The computer is doing that annoying thing where it freezes up whenever I copy/paste anything so we'll see if this is uploaded on time. But for now I'm going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025