Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday July 28, 2026
Weight: 302.1 lbs ( 137.0 kg)
BMI: 38.8
Waist:
52 in ( 132.1 cm)
WtHr: 70.3%
Breakfast:
Bacon and Eggs
Lunch:
Pork Steak
Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties
Drinks:
Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,
Sober Year 1 (Day 585)
Keto Month 4 (Day 146)
(196/365 Days 2026 Keto)
Progress is a hell of a motivator. Happiness is not a number on the scale, but it is exciting to see such progress over the year. I'm down 19.4 lbs since the beginning of the year and down 30.5 pounds since this day last year. The average this year is at 313.23 which is only 1.04 lbs up from the average for 2015 of 312.19. So unless something goes seriously wrong I should be able to have the average for 2026 beat the average for 2015. I don't think I'll be able to beat the average for 2014 as that is 294.13. I don't think I could make the average for this year go down that far without cutting something off.
I went to the bank today to ask them about credit building loans and the like. Mom asked if I was going to work as I was kind of “dressed up” I wear, “Business Casual” to work. Slacks and polo shirt. So it did look like I was going to work. We were kind of thrown off by each other as I'm off Tuesdays and Mom thought I was wearing work clothes. But I didn't want to show up in faded jeans and stained up T-Shirt asking to get money. I did kind of chuckle when I was picking out a shirt as the first shirt I came across was a dark green shirt. I don't wear it very often as when I'm a Supervisor I have to wear a red vest. And people tease me when wearing a green shirt and a red vest. (Not harshly, just hear “Merry Christmas all day long) It was just kind of funny to wear a green shirt to go ask about getting some extra “green”
I had breakfast today as I wanted to go to the bank with a clear head and not bothered by not eating breakfast.
Frustratingly the lady at the bank kept telling me that she didn't know much about the credit building loans. She was new to the position and I doubt it is a thing that comes up very often. When I asked about the loans and the credit card that the AI had spoken about she did look them up in a binder and there were only two single pages with information on those kinds of loans and they weren't very forthcoming. And she said that there is a credit card, but it goes through a third party so she doesn't have very much information about that. It was kind of encouraging that the information that the AI had came up with was kind of following what the lady at the bank was saying. I think it would have gone smoother if I was actually doing it instead of asking how it worked. But I was specifically going in there to ask how it worked and not going in to get it done today. I even wrote “NT” on my hand to remind myself that “NOT TODAY” I wasn't going to sign up for a loan today I was just asking questions. I've never had debt in my life and I'd rather go into it with as much knowledge as I can so I'm not sitting around in six months asking what the hell just happened.
I was WIPED OUT after going to the bank. I was just completely mentally and physically tired. I really couldn't do much of anything for the rest of the day. I had a couple of monster energy drinks over the day but I really couldn't do much more than doze at the computer. I was trying to put together a brief of the encounter at the bank, but that took all day long to do.
Had a pork steak for lunch. That was when I realized that I was REALLY wiped out as I struggled to cook the steak and eat it I just wanted to go back to dozing at the computer.
Later in the evening Mom suggested Burgers for dinner. As soon as she suggested it I knew what she was going to ask next. She asked me if I was wanting to cook dinner myself. I figured I should probably so I could get up and try to get energized. In the end I was just glad that I didn't burn the burgers.
Comments
Post a Comment