Keto Sobriety Blog Friday July 24, 2026
Weight: 302.9 lbs ( 137.4 kg)
BMI: 38.9
Waist:
52 in ( 132.1 cm)
WtHr: 70.3%
Breakfast:
Savage Slim Jim, Vienna Sausages
Lunch: Air Fryer Pork
Steak
Snack: Savage Slim Jim
Dinner: Pan Fried Pork Steak
Drinks:
Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,
Sober Year 1 (Day 581)
Keto Month 4 (Day 142)
(192/365 Days 2026 Keto)
Down in wight this morning, but not by enough to get that excited about.
I was still curious about the air fryer so I thought of cooking a pork steak for lunch. I do have to say that is a quick and convenient way to cook that steak.
I was excited that the issue with the phone plugging in has seemed to clear with that cleaning I did a while back. I was trying to get the phone to connect to the car. But it still doesn't seem to want to connect. The blue tooth hasn't worked for a while, but I was hoping that the wired connection would work, but the screen just says “Can't Read Device” I'm not sure if that's an issue with the phone, the car, or the cable trying to link them together. But again, very low priority. It would have just played the phone streaming over the car speakers, I'm not too worried about that for now.
When I got to work I was really hungry again. Probably from cooking the pork steak. So I picked up another Savage Slim Jim and some Vienna Sausages. A strange glitch is that the receipt shows the Vienna Sausages as “Ronney's Eggs” Not sure what kind of eggs it thinks it is, but it comes up with the right price.
Work really wasn't that busy if people would have just calmed down. It felt like people were screaming their head's off just for the chance to scream.
I was reminded about how bad the School System is treating kids. A kid at work wasn't sure if Japan was it's own country, or if it was one of those “other things” he couldn't figure out the word for a while, but then shouted out Continent! He didn't know if Japan was a country or a continent like “Paris is”. He insisted that it wasn't his fault he hadn't been in a history class since Freshmen year and he's going into Junior year this year. It reminded me of one of my Store Stories when a kid didn't know the difference between a star and a planet, and he straight up said that he didn't know either. I don't know if he was messing with us just to get attention, or was just that ignorant.
Later in the evening I'm not sure if I was getting tired or hungry so I grabbed another Savage Slim Jim. I need to get snacking under control. I am staying under budget, and keeping Keto, but again it is just eating money.
When driving home it felt like I was deflating. I was just kind of brain dead when I got home. Mom and Step-Dad had already had dinner so I cooked a pork steak for myself.
Comments
Post a Comment