Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog Friday October 17, 2025

Weight: 333.8 lbs ( 151.4 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 55 in (139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bologna Sandwiches
Snack: Kroger Cheddar Sour Cream Chips
Lunch: Bologna Sandwich Cheesy Ramen
Dinner: Pork Steak Mac and Cheese
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster,

Sober Month 9 (Day 296)

Pleasantly surprised by the drop on the scale this morning. I had thought that the scale was glitching again, but it gave a consistent number each time I stepped on it.

I slept in considerably later than I normally do. It is strange for me to sleep all of the way until 10:30.

I'm not sure why I decided to have the sandwiches for breakfast this morning. I came to the justification that it was so late in the morning it really counted as an early lunch. But then I felt weird that I was trying to justify a meal when I woke up.

Today was another day where I sat around thinking to myself that I really needed to do something. But I couldn't think of anything to do. I did run to the store to grab a bag of chips. But it was really just to get out of the house. I had thought about driving through the park and around town, but then I saw how much gas I had and the estimated DTE on the console and did the math of how much I had to stretch it to make it last until I do the bill pays the week after next. (Man, that's going to be so satisfying to have all of the bills paid and car gassed up)

I finished off the bologna with a pack of Ramen at lunch.

I played a bit of Oblivion clearing out a couple of dungeons. I'm about 46% done according to my notes.

For dinner I baked some Pork Steaks. They were kind of small steaks so I grabbed a couple of boxes of mac and cheese that Roommate had in the cabinet. I was hoping that he didn't have a plan for those boxes. But when he got up to get his share he was quite melancholic to see that I had cooked his mac and cheese. I promised him that I'll buy some more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025