Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog Sunday October 12, 2025

Weight: 332.8 lbs ( 150.9 kg)
BMI: 42.7
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Snack: Pringles Ranch Chips
Lunch: Bologna Sandwiches Pringles Sour Cream onion Chips
Snack: Cheesy Ramen
Dinner: Tuna Helper Cheesy Noodle
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster,

Sober Month 9 (Day 291)

Not a very productive day today. I'm getting the feeling that at the end of this week I'm going to be disappointed that I didn't do anything. This is the last week of vacation that I have for the year, and I'm pretty sure that I'm just going to be counting down the days until it's done.

I started cleaning the kitchen and I thought that it'd be good to spend the week doing a deep clean of the apartment. But then I sat down at the computer and didn't do much else.

Perhaps I'll get to the cleaning tomorrow. The area around my desk really needs to be cleaned up. I do have to say that cleaning is a cumulative action. Getting started is always hard, but once started it continues. But there's the Newtonian challenge. “A body in action will stay in action, but a body at rest will stay at rest.

I had breakfast right when I woke up at around 8am just like normal, but by noon I was getting kind of hungry and I didn't have a can of Pringles with yesterday's lunch so I had one for a snack. But after I had that can I was getting hungrier. So about an hour later I decided to have another can of Pringels with some sandwiches.

Halfway through the afternoon I noticed that there was a pack of Chicken flavored Ramen and it's been a long time since I had cheesy Ramen so I helped myself to a pack of Roommate's Ramen. He drinks my seltzer and pay most of the bills if he ever calls out on it. I highly doubt he will, but that is a counter that I could bring up.

I had Tuna Helper for dinner. I have to say that it didn't make very much. I wasn't really that hungry after dinner. But it was surprising to see that half of the helper box only made half a bowl full of dinner. I probably could have eaten the entire thing myself. When it was done cooking I noticed a can of corn in the cabinet, but it was too late to add it in. Perhaps next time I prepare it I might add that in, or maybe grab a can of peas to go in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025