Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Thursday September 18, 2025

Weight: 329.0 lbs ( 149.2 kg)
BMI: 42.2
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Snack: Bacon Cheddar Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Lunch: Lasagna Soup 
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Low Carb Monster,

Sober Month 8 (Day 269 Nice)
Keto Week 3 (Day 24)

Today went by really quickly. I'm not even sure what happened. I would blink and it would be several hours later.

I really need to find something to do. I really am getting frustrated that I'm not seeming to be doing anything. I'm just sitting here zombie scrolling social media. I played some Minecraft. But honestly all I was able to do was rebuild the stuff that I lost the last time I played and the game glitched and lost all of the stuff I had. I was able to lead some sheep and cows back to my home base to have a bit of a farm. But when I tried to go out to fill out the map I ended up dying and now my gravestone is on the other side of the map. I'm going to see if Roommate can teleport me to the gravestone coordinates next time we're playing, but I'm really burnt out on playing for now.

There was a bit of a satisfying moment when I payed the internet bill this afternoon and that means that all of the bills for the month of September are payed off. But the bills for October start up next week with the phone bill. Most of the utilities the week after that, the rent the week after that, and then at least it'll be a couple of weeks before the bills for November will start be coming up. And as long as everything holds up I'll finally be caught up on all of the bills on November 6th. 

Trying to think of anything else to say. I did watch a really long video about the Black Death Pandemic. But it was very obvious AI autofill video. One of the videos that some people are arguing that contributes to the "Dead Internet" phenomenon. Where eventually all of the posts generated online are just going to be AI Bots going back and forth with each other. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025