Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday September 7, 2025

Weight: 330.6 lbs ( 149.9 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Cheeseburger Soup 
Dinner: Hormel Pork Loin Mesquite BBQ
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster, Sugar Free Red Bull,

Sober Month 8 (Day 258)
Keto Week 1 (Day 13)

woke up this morning with a really heavy case of the “don't wanna to” don't want to go to work, don't want to mess with the spreadsheets, don't want to look at the financial program. Don't want to do anything. Just a really low mood all over the place. Not physically sick, just no energy. Feet, ankles, and knees are kind of stiff and sore a lot lately as well.

Zombie mode again a lot today. Work was running self checkout for an hour working the desk for a couple of hours and then was the manager for the rest of the day. I just spent the time while I was “manager” just conditioning the isles. That's when you pull the items forward and have the labels up front. I was kind of surprised to realize that it had been three hours when I was just about done with the first isle. It was the canned good isle so there was a lot to condition, but I was just so surprised at the lack of progress.

I had a couple of cans of Sugar Free Red Bull (not sponsored) but I just felt like I was just slack jaw dozing all day long.

Somehow caught the edge of my right pointer fingernail on something and I had to trim the fingernail down to the bed of the nail. It's not hurt or injured, but it's going to be really annoying for the next week or so. 

Short post, but I can't think of anything to say. I'm off the next couple of days so I'm going to rest a bit to see if I start feeling better. Again, not physically ill, just not mentally energized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025