Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 23, 2025

Weight: 330.4 lbs ( 149.8 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Village Inn Chicken Fried Steak, Pancakes, and Eggs
Lunch: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Dr Pepper, Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster

Sober Month 9 (Day 274)
Keto Week Day 0

Woke up with what felt like a hangover. Headache, sore stiffness, irritability, etc. Nine months sober, so not sure what that was about. Kind a low mood all day today. I would say that the low mood could be because the weather was really dreary, but it did clear up for a while this afternoon.

I was going to have Steak and Eggs for breakfast this morning, but Roommate had an appointment this morning and while he's at his appointments I do my weekly shopping. Just as soon as I got home from doing the grocery shopping he called and said that he was done with his appointment. And he said that there was something that sounded like really good progress. I don't want to go into details about his medical issues, but he wanted to go out to breakfast to celebrate.

I wasn't going to say no to a free breakfast, especially when it was a celebratory one. Last time I went there I had the steak and eggs I asked for medium and it came out still mooing, and it's been a really long time since I've had Chicken Fried Steak. Roommate really likes their Peanut Butter Pie. And he was excited to see that there was a PB&J Pie. When he ordered it I was curious, but I figured that I was naughty enough with the pancakes and chicken fried steak. And I was glad that I didn't try it because the look on his face was really telling. He was really not wanting to complain about it, but his face was really telling.

When I got home from breakfast I was mentally confused. Because I had to organize the groceries that I bought today, take inventory, of the freezer, and get the Pizza Soup cooked. And I could just not get any processes started. I went into the kitchen and grab a bag of groceries, think that it was an ingredient in the soup, put it down to grab the slow cooker, and then realize that I shouldn't start on the soup before I find out how much of what food I have, but wait I should really put the cold stuff away, but that goes in the freezer that I should really take inventory of. So I was kind of spinning around in circles for a while.

I eventually just put my foot down, put the cold stuff away, took inventory, and then set up the slow cooker. I'm not sure if that was the most efficient order. But I had to get it done.

The slow cooker was going to be done way too late to have a decent lunch. Thankfully I had some Hot Dogs that Mom gave me.

I spent the evening distracted by a new phone game. It is a kind of puzzle tile game. Move the tiles around and the more pieces of the picture that are connected to each other the bigger the pieces get until the picture is solved. It is unfortunate how many pictures are vary obvious AI Slop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025