Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday September 13, 2025

Weight: 331.0 lbs ( 150.1 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 53.5 in (135.9 cm)
WtHr: 72.3%

Breakfast: Egg Stuff
Snack: Fun sized chips
Lunch: AI Chili 
Dinner: Tilapia Fillets
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster,

Sober Month 8 (Day 264)
Keto Week 2 (Day 19)

I used up the last of the coffee this morning and had the not so bright idea of running to the store to get more. I did that before I ate breakfast, it's always a bad idea to go to the store hungry. I didn't get much, but I did get the stuff to make Egg Stuff (scrambled eggs with sausage, cheese, and tomatoes). Didn't spend much, but more than I was planning on spending today.

My sister hosted a birthday party for my niece celebrating her 10th birthday. She had a couple of cakes at the party, but I was good and didn't have any of the cake. I did grab a couple of the fun sized baggies of chips. Not the most ketogenic things ever, but the baggies said 15g of carbs and if I remember correctly you can have up to 40g and still be good on the diet. It was fun to see all of the little kids running around having fun.

Nuked a serving of AI Chili when I got home from the kid's birthday party. It kind of takes a long time to warm up this chili. Not sure the physics there. It is a bit thicker than other soups and casseroles that I've had for the lunch plan.

Played Minecraft for the rest of the day. I'm still trying to finish off the Big Room. Right now it's just a matter of clearing out the ceiling.

Baked some Tilapia Fillets from frozen as the last time I cooked them I noticed that there were instructions on how to cook them without thawing them out. And there has been quite a few times when I had to throw out the fish because it had sat in the fridge for too long. The fillets did turn out satisfactory, not a big fan of fish, but it is supposed to be good for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025