Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday September 1, 2025

Weight: 332.2 lbs ( 150.7 kg)
BMI: 42.6
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Bar-S Jumbo Jumbo
Dinner: Ham Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster, Sugar Free Red Bull, Powerade Zero Orange

Sober Month 8 (Day 252)
Keto Day 7

Pretty big jump in the weight this morning. I'm hoping that'll just make September look better.

Fairly certain that a good chunk of the weight gain this morning is due to seasonal allergies head is quite full of snot this morning.

Not really a remarkable day. Yeah, it was Labor Day. And I did have some people point out the “irony” that I was working on labor day. But not as much as I was expecting.

Kind of low mental energy all day today. I grabbed a scrap of paper to take notes of the day, but didn't write anything down.

My left foot and left hip were really getting sore by the end of the evening at work

Really tired today. Not sure if I'm just recovering from vacation, getting effects of seasonal allergies, Keto Flu or something else. But I'm going to post this and go to bed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025