Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday May 27, 2026

Weight: 312.8 lbs ( 141.9 kg)
BMI: 40.2
Waist: 53 in ( 134.6 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Cheeseburger Patties and onions
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Apple Cider Vinegar Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 523)
Keto Month 2 (Day 86) (136/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Really disappointed in the weigh in this morning. It hasn't been this high since March. Being up 5.7lbs (2.6 kg) in two days kind of makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong. The salad for lunch yesterday was rather large and I did have the nearly pound of bratwursts right before bed last night.

Spent a while recording and editing the Store Story for this week. I'm starting to see what kind of challenge it will be to make a weekly scripted video series. I did think that should have been scripting out videos for months. Sure at the old place I really didn't have many opportunities to record videos, but that shouldn't have stopped me from scripting out videos.

Mom cooked a burger patty for herself for lunch and suggested that I cook the couple of the patties that were left in the package that was in the fridge for myself. It was kind of interesting to cook burger patties that were already thawed. And cooking them in a skillet was slightly different from grilling like I normally do.

I kept an eye on the radar as the weather app kept warning of possible rain all day long. It did look kind of gloomy from time to time over the day and it did sprinkle a little bit it was strange to see the storms around the state drift in a bit of a northwestern direction. This time of year there are quite a few storms, but they usually go to the southeast, sometimes to the northeast. But it is strange to see the storms drift to the west. Usually when I see that there is a really big rotating system, like a really, really big really, really weak hurricane, but today I didn't see that kind of formation. It was just like the fronts were moving backwards.

I'm sure Mom enjoyed the little bit of rain we did get for her garden.

Had some Member's Mark Hot Dogs for dinner while watching some true crime mysteries with Mom. 

had to rush the post as editing the video still took a while. Strange how there seems to be a correlation to how long in minutes a video is and how many hours it seems to take to edit it.  Not convinced that it is causation, other than a lack of practice making videos and getting distracted while editing. 

That and the computer is doing the annoying thing where it seems to freeze up for a few minutes whenever I copy/paste anything.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025