Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Friday August 29, 2025

Weight: 327.8 lbs ( 148.7 kg)
BMI: 42.3
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Baked Chicken 
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster,

Sober Month 8 (Day 249)
Keto Day 4

I was surprised after I posted and read a chapter of the book I was reading (“A Brief History of Time” By Dr Stephan Hawking) I was reading, but brain wasn't comprehending. The chapter was about how Black Holes were interacting with Quantum Mechanics to basically evaporate. And yeah, quantum mechanics are weird and hard to understand. But the words might as well have been flowing in my eyes and out of my ears. When I finished the chapter and realized that I didn't really “read” any of it as my brain was really just shut off I figured I might as well just go to sleep because it was “so late” and checked the time...it was only 10:30pm. Half of my mind was telling me that it was so early I should just get up and do something, the other half of my brain was oatmeal mixed into mash potatoes.

 That's a pretty good drop in the weight today. Fascinating to have that drop in weight after yesterday had a spike in weight. But that's just the daily fluctuations. 

Bit of a late breakfast. I woke up pretty much on time, but I knew that Roommate had another appointment this morning so I didn't have breakfast right when I woke up because I was waiting for him to say he needed to get going. His appointments are usually during the 8am hour on Tuesdays, but he said that he'd have to have a second appointment this week today on Friday. It was getting on to 9:30 and I was thinking that he just rolled over and threw a temper tantrum and decided to not go. He got up closer to 10am and said that his appointment was at 10:15, but it was going to be a short appointment. So I didn't have breakfast while he was at his appointment as I knew as I finished cooking he'd be calling for pickup. And then after he called for pickup he said that he needed to get groceries. So it was about 12:30 before I was able to eat “breakfast”

While Roommate was in his appointment I had ran by the big store to see if the big 3 packs of steaks were still there. I wont be able to buy any until Tuesday when I do grocery shopping, but I just wanted to see if they'll be available. They did have some, but they were all dated for August 31st. That'll work for them because that'll be the Holiday weekend. But who knows if they'll put some out for after the Holiday Weekend when I'm doing my own shopping. And that's a Digital Coupon (not sponsored) so no Rain checks for that sale. The 3pk KC Strips kind of put me over a little on budget for this week, but those would have something in the freezer for two other weeks.

I have to say that I love the weather that we've been having this week. I'm really loving what it's going to do with the electricity bill. It's on the average pay plan so I'll have to see how long it'll take to see the actual bill change. But it's going to have to if August is sticking to the low 70's when it's regularly in the 90's

Spent a lot of time playing Minecraft with Roommate. He had, once again, reset the world. I swear he waits for me to finish a map to just reset the entire damned thing. He insisted that he wont reset this world because he has a friend in Alaska who has several children and he wants to make this world so his friends kids have something to play with this winter. But he has also deleted and claimed that he'd never play Call of Duty about five or six times this year. 

I tried to play some more Minecraft after dinner. I was going to try to harvest some strings. But you can only get string from killing the monster spiders. However the only thing that seems to be spawning in that world are Zombies and Creepers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025