Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday August 26, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51.0 in ( 129.5 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy Sober Year 1 (Day 610) Keto Month 5 (Day 179) (224/365 Days 2026 Keto) Was kind of slow waking up this morning. Slept until almost 9am and even when checking my watch I tried to do mental math to try to convince myself that I, “really didn't need to get going just yet, I still have 'this' amount of time before I have to get ready. Felt kind of strange when I woke up, it kind of felt like I was hungover. I was able to have time to cook the bacon and eggs. I also threw some chicken into the air fryer. I didn't have time before work to clean it, but I cleaned it after work. I was going to put a pork loin in the fryer as I'm pretty sure that would work out fine. However when I looked up how to cook that in the fryer Google said to run it a...

Getting Rid of Artificial Sweeteners Weekly Weigh In 2-12-2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025