Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Blog February 4, 2023

Weight: 334.4 lbs ( 151.7 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Instant Pot Chili
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Several cans of Caffeine Free Diet Big K cola and Big K Orange Soda Zero

    The weight was up today, but not as up as I thought it would be. Didn't have much get up and go this morning. Not sure if that was because of the Mac and cheese last night, the cool cloudy weather, or just comfy bed. But I just couldn't get started today. I didn't have time to drink any coffee, so that might effect me during the day.

    Today was a very slow day at the store. Which was strange as it is the first Saturday of the month and it is a very nice sunny day. We also had a lot of help at the store, the customer service manager told me a few weeks ago that she was going to start scheduling more people and I guess this is the result of that. I'm writing this part out at lunchtime, so I might be shooting myself in the foot. Speaking about foot, my right foot really isn't happy today. My right foot and leg are really hurting. And I am glad that I'm getting into the habit of leaving my debit card at home because leading up to lunch I kept thinking about how good a Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburger from Spangles sounded (Not sponsored). And if I had my debit card with me I probably would have stopped by there to get one. And yeah I did have mac and cheese last night for dinner, that wouldn't excuse me getting fast food for lunch the next day.

    Second half of the day was a bit more active as the sun went down. There always seems to be a feeding frenzy at sunset and we didn't have the amount of help in the evening that we had in the afternoon. But it did slow down again once it got dark.

    My water bottle did come in the mail today, but it came in while I was at work so I really drink any of the water that I was going to today. But I did finish up the soda that I had left. I'm going to try to make that the last of the soda that I'll ever drink. There's a very old proverb (I don't think proverb is the right word, I just can't think of the right one) that says, “Eat only food, drink only water” (And going to still have coffee in the morning, because well...It's coffee) And tomorrow is Sunday so starting a new habit on the first day of the week is (hopefully) just as good as starting a habit on the first day of the year.

    Next week I only have one day off. (Tuesday) When I first saw the schedule for next week I was excited because I thought I was scheduled for some more overtime. But when I added up the hours I am just at 40 hours for the week. So the no overtime kinda stinks, it also kind of stinks that I'm working six days next week to get up to 40 hours. Oh well, at least I'll be able to sleep in a few days next week. Ironically I might be more productive next week than I normally am. I'll have time off in the morning, but still have something to balance the time off against. On my days off I sit around all day thinking I have all day to get anything done, so I never get anything done. That's what I'm wanting to do, what I'm actually probably going to do is wake up at 8am not have to work until 1pm and then lay/sit around counting down the time until I have to get ready for work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025