Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Blog February 17, 2023

Weight: 331.6 lbs ( kg)
BMI: 42.6
Waist: 54.5in ( cm)
WtHr: 73.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Fathead Lasagna
Dinner: Ultimate Cheeseburger Velveeta Dinner

    Burnt the bacon this morning. :( It was still edible, but a lot more crunchy than I'd prefer. The last slab of bacon was small enough to sit flat in my cast iron skillet so I was afraid that it being effected by “shrinkflation” but that just might have been a smaller thing of bacon as the new slab of bacon seems to be big enough to not completely lay flat in the pan like the bacon before the last package.

   Today was kind of a down day. Not really in a depressed way, it was just kind of overly bland. Just the kind of day where I was just waiting for the day to be over, because it just seemed like a day that was there to be waited through. The good thing is that the fuel points and digital coupons at work were working. I'm glad that issue was resolved. So maybe that's why today seemed so meh. The thing that was causing so much frustration was resolved, but now there's nothing really happening. I am doubly glad that it was fixed because there was a digital coupon for double fuel points. And I would hate to have to argue with someone because they have a digital coupon for double fuel points, but the coupons and fuel points weren't working.

    During the first half of the day I started thinking about how I hadn't had pizza in a really long time. So I spent the good chunk of the first half of the day dreaming about pizza. I do have a recipe for “Fathead Pizza” but that seemed like a lot of work, and the fathead dough seemed a lot more fluffy than I was in the mood for. I did have some Fathead Lasagna in the fridge for lunch. And that did kind of scratch that itch. But I still did pick up the ingredients for an older recipe that I made a while ago called Deconstructed Pizza Casserole.

    I was just so tired after work I wasn't looking forward to spending another hour of cooking, so I picked up a box of Velveeta dinner. I haven't had that in a really long time either. Than again there was a reason I wasn't buying pizza or Velveeta dinner. I am sure that I could have just baked chicken again, or had a pork steak that I have in the fridge. But the Velveeta dinner sounded really good. Unfortunately it sounded better than it tasted. It seemed to have a very weak flavor. I'll try to wake up early enough tomorrow to cook the pizza casserole so I'll have that for lunch and dinner tomorrow. If I don't get it cooked tomorrow, I'm sure that the ingredients will last until Tuesday when I know I'll have time to cook them up.

    I'm just so damn tired lately. I'm not sure if that's due to my difficulty with sticking to the Keto diet, or if I'm just getting into “Seasonal Affected Disorder”. That's usually something that happens earlier in the winter. I will be so glad when the spring comes. I'm hoping that the sun coming up earlier and staying out later will help break this funk that I'm in. Or at least when it stops being so damn cold all of the freaking time. And it could be I worked two six day weeks in a row and I'm just tired from work. But I am off Tuesday and Wednesday next week so I'll rest up on those days and hopefully that'll reset me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025