Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Leaving water at home Daily Blog February 12, 2023

Weight: 331.6 lbs ( 137.2 kg)
BMI: 42.6
Waist: 54 in ( 137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Johnsonville Beddar with cheddar sausages dipped in Queso
Dinner: Kroger Cheddar Bratwursts dipped in Queso
Drinks: Pot of coffee. ~4000 ml water

    Got the weigh in video done this morning. Was kind of impressed that I was down from last week, but it was up 5 pounds from yesterday. I'm pretty sure that the up has to do with the clothes I wear for the videos. So I'm not too worried about the up today.

    Was kind of annoyed when I got to work. I forgot my phone and my water bottle. But when I got to work there was a note on today's daily schedule saying that water bottles are not allowed at the registers. Technically this was always the case. But some of the managers looked the other way when someone had some water with them. But now they're cracking down on it. This is a bit annoying because I was getting my water drank because I had just bought a water bottle. And now we can only have a water bottle if we have a doctors note saying that we have to drink water during the day. That might be a reason for me to finally get to the doctor.

    I did somehow remember to grab my debit card on my way to work, which was fortunate because my car gave me a low fuel notification on my way to work. I also got a notification that it is ready for a oil change. :/ It's going to be a week or two before I get time to get into the shop. Last time I was in there they were trying to push me to buy new tires. I'm sure that it's just their job to do that, but it's just not going to happen just yet. I might ask them if they have payment plans, or if this is something that you have to pay for in full all at once.

    When I got home for lunch the notification light on the heater in my apartment was blinking again. I thought about doing some more “percussive maintenance” but I'd hate to end up damaging anything. So I just turned it off before going back to work. I turned it back on when I got home for the night, it seems to be working so far. Perhaps it just needed to be turned off for a bit. If it stops working overnight or tomorrow I'll send a message to my landlord. He's really good at fixing these things. But I'm going to be holding my breath each time I hear it start to turn on for the rest of the evening. 

    I did still manage to drink more water that I did over the last couple of days even though I left my water bottle at home. I was really that thirsty after work. It's just that I just get the feeling that drinking over the day would be better than chugging it all at once late in the evening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025