Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Feeling Rebellious and Sore Daily Blog February 26, 2023

Weight: 336.6 lbs ( 152.7 kg)
BMI: 43.2
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Spangles Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburger meal with ranch flavored fries
Dinner: Mac and cheese with hot dogs and taco seasoning
Drinks: Pot of coffee, Kroger energy shot, 3600ml water

    Got a Sunday weigh in video done. As I was not following the diet at all it wasn't a very good weigh in this week. I've been kind of a rebellious streak lately and my legs and wallet have been feeling it. I did get the video done in time to cook and eat breakfast but didn't have time to upload it before work.

    On lunch break I ran home to upload it, it was kind of funny to run by a fast food place to grab a burger on the way to upload a weigh in video. But nearly $12 for one meal was just unwise.

    Can't really think of anything to say today. Most of today was just kind of spent waiting for it to end. The weather forecast called for rain and thunderstorms, but that was for the evening. It was nice and warm today, and it had a nice rainy smell outside all day. You'd think that would have a calming effect, but my fight or flight drive was amped up. All day long I felt like I was about to throw hands or just bolt out of the store. I messed up on what I ate for lunch, but thankfully I was able to keep my mind straight when interacting with people. I think, I do wonder if anyone thought that I was snapping at them. I do know that what you eat will effect you mentally I wasn't expecting to see that much of a difference already. I'll get back on it and see if I calm down.

    For dinner I was still kind of meh, so I picked up a box of mac and cheese with some hot dogs and taco seasoning. Put a bit too much of the taco seasoning into the mac and cheese so it was kind of hard to eat. Going to bed a bit early, for me, I'm just so wiped out I'm falling asleep trying type this up.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025