Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 10, 2025

Weight: ? lbs ( ? kg)
BMI: ?
Waist: 53 in (134.6 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Tater Tot Casserole
Dinner: Ham Steak, Jalapeno Poppers
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster, Kroger Energy Shot, Sugar Free Red Bull

Sober Month 11 (Day 348)

The scale and the HVAC filters did come in this morning but it was after breakfast and the pot of coffee so I didn't bother weighing in. And the filter isn't due to be changed until the end of the year, but it's good to have those in on time. I bought a four pack so the entire year's filters are bought and paid for, for the next year.

Brain was kind of autopilot today. I was scheduled Noon to 9pm this afternoon/evening. I covered the Self Checkout for an hour, then I was a carryout for an hour, I was supposed to be Supervisor for three hours, but the guy running the online pickup had me cover his lunch break for an hour. I was kind of concerned because there was a compilation of orders that were all for one person. There's a deal going on for the 12 packs of Sodas, they're Buy Two Get Two Free (not sponsored) but there is a limit eight on the 12 packs. So somebody got clever and made five pickup orders with eight cases per order. I had never checked out five orders for a single person before. The guy going to lunch told me it was easy, just checkout the person, back out, and then checkout the next order. Thankfully the person for those orders didn't come in while I was watching the online pickup.

It was kind of a long first half, and the second half I was scheduled to work 6 to 9pm as the “Person in Charge” but the strange thing was that the Store Lead Manager was also there until 8pm. So what was I doing there until 9? I was there for three hours, literally waiting to go home. I tried to do some facing and conditioning of the shelves. But I couldn't get very far. 

Had an energy shot over the day, I'm not sure if that really ever does anything, but I'm pretty sure that helps with the sinuses.  

Roommate randomly sent me an extra $10 for some Ibuprofen and some soda. Since he postponed his appointment on Tuesday he'll have to go in 8am tomorrow morning so he had me pick him up some medicine. Which works for me because I don't have to work until 11am. I also picked up some Jalapeno Poppers to help breakup our collective sinus problems. I don't know if it helped any. They didn't seem that spicy. And the “shrinkflation” made the package of Jalapeno poppers only have 6 poppers in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025